No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indeed. More of those things were familiar than I expected they would be, and the ones that weren't seemed to be UK-ish type stuff.

Comment

• I know they say as you get older, you go into a second childhood. I'm not sure if mine is just starting? I've happened to catch the start of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone on TV, and I'm absolutely captivated. I've only ever seen the last 15 minutes before

Comment

• I'm in my second one or still in the first, my mind does not grow up, I love all this stuff. Since the fourth book I was waiting for the books to be published, it was funny because in the UK there were long queues, but here I bought the books the night before without any queues. xD (Not many people read books in English, they wait months for the book translated)

Comment

• I just want to go to sleep. I don't want to be in class or have to get the kids to bed or set up the coffee or take out my contacts or feed the cat or doing homework. I just want to go to sleep. Is that too much to ask?

Comment

• ^Nop, it is not.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• You want to be another person

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                I just want to go to sleep. I don't want to be in class or have to get the kids to bed or set up the coffee or take out my contacts or feed the cat or doing homework. I just want to go to sleep. Is that too much to ask?
                That is not to much to ask. I hope you've had your sleep. Now it's Saturday, so tell your husband to take the kids out for a couple of hours, so you can have the house to yourself - and then just chill and do absolutely only what you want to, even if it's only staring out the window

Comment

• ^ It's my oldest son's birthday, and my parents are in town for the weekend. Just got done with his Laser Tag birthday party. I am exhausted. Time to order thai and get wine.

I had a little sleep, but my kids refuse to sleep past 7am. :P

Maya- sometimes I think about being someone else, but if I were someone else, I wouldn't have my kids. And that would be very sad.

Comment

• ^ I hope you had a good day then. Thai and wine sounds like a very good idea and next weekend you can claim some time for yourself.
                    My best to the birthday boy :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post

Maya- sometimes I think about being someone else, but if I were someone else, I wouldn't have my kids. And that would be very sad.

No doubt, but it would be great for some hours to be free, or not?

Comment

• It's Mothers Day today, so Happy Mothers Day to all the Momsteins on the forum.

Comment

• Today?

In Spain is the fist Sunday of May. Anyway, congrats !!!

Comment

• ^It's the same in Denmark and it's Father's Day June 5th (which is also Constitution Day) :-)

Comment

• In Spain Father's day is on 19th March (Saint Joseph)

Comment

• Bloody foreigners!

Comment

Working...
                                X