No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definitely! I *may* have to get a shirt if they have any cool ones with dragons. He will be getting a shirt, no doubt. He's been looking forward to this for literally months.

Comment

• Have a great time. I still remember my first concert, it was so exciting

Comment

• @EmeraldRose: have fun! That's a really nice birthdaygift and a great band too.

Comment

• Thanks guys! Had an INCREDIBLY good time! My son absolutely loved it! Got his first concert t-shirt, home almost midnight. They are very good live (not enough fire, but the band is really good! ) Could've done without the two opening bands, though. The first one was eh, but the second one was really nothing more than noise. I think four people playing keyboards may be a bit much, couldn't hear or understand the guitarist's singing, and the vocals were mostly buried beneath the keyboards. Honestly couldn't even hear the drums...

But Imagine Dragons are definitely worth seeing live! Very, very good show.

Comment

• ^ Nice, your son will really have something to tell his friends at school

Comment

• ^ Yep! He's wearing his shirt today, told them all about it yesterday before the show. I'm just so happy we were able to make it happen for him!

Comment

• Yesterday when I log in FB, the first post I saw was this one...

https://www.facebook.com/universalmu...458358/?type=1

I'm glad you had lots of fun

Comment

• Really a good show! I'd recommend it if they come near you!

Comment

• I think they will come in the summer to Belgium this year. Must look it up on which festival.

Comment

• ^ Looks like they will be at Werchter in July... (Tour Link)

Comment

• And in Spain and Portugal

Comment

• You guys should go! (But...go later...at least if it's the same opening acts. :P)

Comment

• No, they go to festivals. BBK (Bilbao) and Optimus (Lisbon)

Comment

• A little nostalgia (for people my age anyway )

Comment

• ^ Very nice. I know about half of it, as for the rest, I believe you would have had to have grown up in the UK

Comment

Working...
                                X