No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, for the record- Live Aus Berlin 5 times today while at work.

Comment

• ^And how were you not fired?
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^I work from home. Honestly, it was an incredibly productive day for me. I work better when listening to Rammstein. I get more done, faster than otherwise. I will admit that there's also Emigrate, Eisbrecher, and Samael on my playlist, but the combination (for me) is perfect. Granted, I have to pause it every so often if I have it too loud, but generally it works very well.

Who knew loud German music helped me concentrate?

Comment

• ^Good for you, M.D.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Yeah yeah yeah, Snake knows who I really am. I figured when you asked about the thing last week. Regardless, you do a good job on the page, and I do enjoy the throwbacks.

Comment

• ^And now I can use that knowledge to annoy you to go watch Breaking Bad and South Park if you quit visiting this place. I might even use the facebook page. Ain't I an evil bastard?

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Yes you are.

Comment

• It could be worse.

Comment

• Oh please don't make him be worse.

Comment

• Thinking of sleeping. Again. LOL
                      valuepointdistribution.com

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                        Oh please don't make him be worse.
                        Of course not. It could be worse, because he could be able to find you in more places.

Comment

• Yeah, true. At least there's really only one other Forum where I hang out. And honestly, he isn't really bugging me that much.

Plus, I just watched a few South Park episodes, so maybe that will appease the Snake spirit.

Comment

• ^You will only render Snake's spirit appease when you get to try out BB. BB is everything.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• But...but it's the Playoffs! And then Torchwood!

Comment

• ^Fuck the playoffs and torchwood. BB is better than all of that combined.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X