No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice! I admit I'm a little jealous. I have 5 or 6 hours left before I'm done. And my feet are cold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
      ^Well, when its over, you can watch the Breaking Bad pilot and maybe a few eipodes of south park.
      I think you aren't talking to me.... It should be @EmeraldRose instead of ^

Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
      Nice! I admit I'm a little jealous. I have 5 or 6 hours left before I'm done. And my feet are cold.
      It's 18:40 now. Sure not there.

Comment

• ^Not quite noon here. Ok, must pay attention to work for awhile.... :P
        Talk to y'all later

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          I think you aren't talking to me.... It should be @EmeraldRose instead of ^
          Yes, I am talkign to you. I already preached enough BB to ER for this week.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

This week...the week after...maybe even for ever.

Comment

• For the record, I'm not even sure if it would be illegal if you downloaded it. Here in Belgium downloading isn't illegal at all. The law on home copy makes that clear; it's aknowledged as the same as recording from tv. You just can't spread it beyond your home (so uploading is illegal or making copies for other people or charging people to come and see your vids). We even pay author rights when we buy empty CD's to make up for this.
              Dort wo der Horizont
              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                For the record, I'm not even sure if it would be illegal if you downloaded it. Here in Belgium downloading isn't illegal at all. The law on home copy makes that clear; it's aknowledged as the same as recording from tv. You just can't spread it beyond your home (so uploading is illegal or making copies for other people or charging people to come and see your vids). We even pay author rights when we buy empty CD's to make up for this.
                It's almost the same here in Denmark. Copy from TV and keep it in your house, and it's legal. Upload it somewhere else and you'll have to depart with your lifesavings ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                  Luckily is Friday, and I am free now. Only two working days for me and one was Friday (We work 30 minutes more the rest of the week, so we have the afternoon free)
                  I do the same, so on Friday I leave work at 1 PM, but today I had the whole day of as I worked 10 hours each Monday through to Thursday.

I'm just back after having dinner a a pretty good restaurant, so I'm slightly drunk right now. How are you all doing?

Comment

• ^Just logging off from my computer. Still completely sober, and noting a regrettable lack of wine in the house. But at least work is done!!

Also, it appears to be snowing again.

Comment

Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                      This week...the week after...maybe even for ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                        For the record, I'm not even sure if it would be illegal if you downloaded it. Here in Belgium downloading isn't illegal at all. The law on home copy makes that clear; it's aknowledged as the same as recording from tv. You just can't spread it beyond your home (so uploading is illegal or making copies for other people or charging people to come and see your vids). We even pay author rights when we buy empty CD's to make up for this.

Here the law is amazing too, we pay when we buy empty CD's, hard drives, mp3 players, cd players/recorders, etc.... And later the SGAE steals the money... (corruption everywhere).

I have a hard drive just for my photos, so I'm the author, and i have to pay They treat us as thieves.

We have a singer that invited people to download all her music and go to her concerts and some stores stop selling them. xD

Comment

• Weekends need to be longer. School starts tomorrow night.

Comment

• Thank you playlist! First song of the day- Ich tu dir weh. Now that's how you start a Friday.

Comment

• ^Nice, mine started with Führe Mich as I went through the front door. I thought quite appropriate.

Now I'm trying to decide what to do for dinner, but I might end up with ordering a pizza, Winter has finally arrived in Copenhagen and it's snowing and I don't want to go out again. Plus I'm still a bit sore from yesterday's visit to the dentist, that took care of any surplus cash this month

Comment

• ^Welcome to winter! *throws snowballs*

I haven't gotten to dinner yet, but there is bacon rice for lunch! Yum!

Comment

Working...
                                X