Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh and @Snake

Breaking Bad is now in my collection ready to watch in the new year, will let you know what I think
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Rein! Raus!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
        I would be in good company lol!! I must be the biggest psychopath of all

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
          Oh and @Snake

Breaking Bad is now in my collection ready to watch in the new year, will let you know what I think
          No need, I know it will blow your mind.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I will get around to it eventually Snake. Problem is, I have kids and I don't really need them watching a show about an ex-teacher who makes meth. I'll try to fit a couple episodes in before school starts again.

Comment

• ^Whats so wrong with letting them watch such story? Its not like they are going to learn how to make meth. The producers took special care not to make the show a meth-making tutorial.
              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^They are 3, 5, and 10. I want my kids to still be kids. This means I suffer through lots of Spongebob and Adventure Time. Well, I like Adventure Time, so that is no big deal. But my oldest is allowed Futurama, and has watched a South Park or two (the Mr Hankey episodes). They get enough violence in cartoons without having the real stuff.

And they all like Doctor Who, so I have no complaints. Except with Spongebob.

Comment

• If they like to watch SP, then they are ought to endure BB without any kind of traumas.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• The only one who's seen SouthPark is my oldest, just the last week. And only a couple episodes that were mainly harmless. I will watch some Breaking Bad, no worries Snake.

Plus there are some times that I get to own the remote and watch what I want after the kids go to bed. I'm sure the episodes are all On Demand, so I will check it out.

Comment

• I laughed my ass watching this holy shit XDDD
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe4wRdf5Kig

Comment

• What a sad little boy he must be.

Comment

• ^The one who made the YouTube? Yeah, it was...annoying at best. Things that try so hard to be offensive can backfire. Tosh.0 does a better job of that sort of thing.

Comment

• Happy 2014!!!!!!

Comment

• ^Already? I've barely started on my wine. Happy 2014 to you as well!!

We can all totally pretend that I didn't write 2013 at first...

Comment

• 00:40am

Comment

Working...
                                X