No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would love nothing more than to travel around the world and follow Rammstein. Should I ever find myself independently wealthy (and with grown children) and should Rammstein still be touring I will do just that!

Comment

• ^It is very likely that you would gew bored out of seeing them live, since they always to exactly the same stuff in each show. From the setlists, to the lightings, and to the gestures and movements of each member. Every concert is a precise duplicate of each other.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Yes, I know. But I also listen to their music every day (all day while at work) and know the lyrics as best I can without knowing German. Well, not the best I can, but you get the idea. And still listen to it every day. And still watch Live aus Berlin and Volkerball repeatedly.

One might even say I'm obsessed. I would probably have to agree.

EmeraldRose's Obsessions:
        1. Doctor Who
        2. Rammstein
        3. Emigrate
        4. Dragons
        5. Torchwood
        6. ???
        7. PROFIT!!

Comment

• Listening to Ohne Dich single. And wishing Rammstein will release a new record as soon as possible ;-;
          They should totally release a short mini-album with English songs at the same year they would release an album.

Comment

• The sooner you will get a new album is in 2015 at best. My personal bet would be 2016. And I wouldn't be surprised if it only were released in 2017.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• *pokes Snake with the Stop-Being-A-Humbug stick*

You sound just like my 10 year old, always having to correct people and get the last word in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                The sooner you will get a new album is in 2015 at best. My personal bet would be 2016. And I wouldn't be surprised if it only were released in 2017.
                Mine is 2015

Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                *pokes Snake with the Stop-Being-A-Humbug stick*

You sound just like my 10 year old, always having to correct people and get the last word in.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                  *pokes Snake with the Stop-Being-A-Humbug stick*

Stop complaining and go watch Breaking Bad.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                    Maya its definitely a date for that DVD, at least we can have hope for that in 2014 but have to agree with Snake on the tour front
                    Sure there won't be a new tour.

Originally posted by RBF View Post
                    Any of you who wish to visit England will always be welcome free board at my flat
                    You are mad, we have a few psychopaths here

Comment

Comission?

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                        Any of you who wish to visit England will always be welcome free board at my flat
                        Watch out, I might take you up on that

Comment

Hmm....

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                          Comission?
                          Seriously.

Comment

• You are mad, we have a few psychopaths here [/QUOTE]

I would be in good company lol!! I must be the biggest psychopath of all
                            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                              Watch out, I might take you up on that
                              You would be very welcome
                              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Happy New Year everyone, eat drink and be merry

Comment

Working...
                                X