No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^In 2014 you can bet your ass that you won't see Rammstein live.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• *pokes Snake with a stick*

Would it hurt you to just let people have their dreams? Of course they are taking time off. It doesn't mean people have to stop hoping.

Comment

• ^Hope is what hold on to when you do not know what is going to be the outcome of something. In this case, we do know that Rammstein is not going to tour in 2014, so there is no point to hope to see them live in the upcoming year. An argument could be made that maybe in 2015 they will tour, but not 2014.

But why are you poking me with a stick when you should be catching up with Breaking Bad anyway?
        Last edited by Snake; 12-29-2013, 08:59 PM.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I found out that there is a new Portal game in progess, (Portal & Portal 2 being two of the best games I have ever played), and it's set in the time between the two games. I can't tell you how excited I got till I found that the earliest possible release date is 2015!
          Snake is right, there probably won't be a tour in 2014, but Emerald Rose is also right in that there is nothing wrong with having something to hope for. Unlike the way my hopes were dashed for a new Portal game, you lousy bastards!
          For those those interested, there actually IS a new game using the Portal 2 engine and it's free, but it requires the Creative Lasbs Depth and Gesture Recognition Camera, (can anybody say KINECT!), or it won't play.
          Well, at £179.99 for the camera alone I feel I am right in thinking they can fuck right off!

Aside from all that, I would just like to say Happy New Year everybody. Let's hope all we hope for comes true. Good luck and good health to you all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
            But why are you poking me with a stick when you should be catching up with Breaking Bad anyway?
            Ummm....Breaking Who?
            >.>
            <.<

Maybe I just thought it'd be fun to poke you with a stick?

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
              I found out that there is a new Portal game in progess, (Portal & Portal 2 being two of the best games I have ever played), and it's set in the time between the two games. I can't tell you how excited I got till I found that the earliest possible release date is 2015!
              I'm also pleased to know there is going to be a new Portal game. But since it is an interquel, we ain't gonna play as Chell and we won't get to see GLaDoS. Maybe we will get to play as Ratman and get to see Wheatley again.

Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
              Snake is right, there probably won't be a tour in 2014, but Emerald Rose is also right in that there is nothing wrong with having something to hope for. Unlike the way my hopes were dashed for a new Portal game, you lousy bastards!
              The thing is, I'm not probably right; I am right. It might be armless to hold on to hope, but it is also pointless when you already know it won't happen.

Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
              Ummm....Breaking Who?
              >.>
              <.<

Maybe I just thought it'd be fun to poke you with a stick?
              You know what would be even better than that? To binge-watch Breaking Bad.
              Last edited by Snake; 12-30-2013, 12:57 AM.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                ^Maya I am optimistic for 2014, you never know we may even get to see Rammstein together we have to stay positive of course
                Originally posted by Snake View Post
                ^In 2014 you can bet your ass that you won't see Rammstein live.
                Originally posted by Snake View Post

The thing is, I'm not probably right; I am right. It might be armless to hold on to hope, but it is also pointless when you already know it won't happen.
                @RBF We can watch a DVD together in 2014, why not?

@Snake Honey, maybe you are wrong, visiting England would be amazing.

Comment

• But you'll never know that you will see them live. Like, for example, see them walking in your town. That would be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saar View Post
                    But you'll never know that you will see them live. Like, for example, see them walking in your town. That would be great.
                    You know Till just walked around the festival area on Werchter? I saw some pics of it a few months ago. I can't believe I missed him :/!!!
                    Dort wo der Horizont
                    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

But you'll never know that you will see them live. Like, for example, see them walking in your town. That would be great.
                      That chance is so remote that it is ridiculous to hope f or that.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                        That chance is so remote that it is ridiculous to hope f or that.
                        Many people meet them, why not Saar?

Comment

Saar I have dreams of meeting them walking around the city! As well as other dreams...

Comment

• what? =o
                            portal again?

sorry but i dont find literally anything from VALVE very innovative or whats the word, or too creative.
                            there were like millions or at least hunders of games before portal that were built around or at least had interaction with portals, and usage of them in puzzle or other gameplay elements.

this test-subject kind of thing is pretty cliché for me too. this machine-overlord kind of thing might be even more so.
                            portal 2 was pretty good, but the whole thing felt forced as.. something that is forced. like the story, etc. especially everything related to glados

and steam is about the most annoying thing i can imagine thinking about gaming, that isnt actually a game.

i dont want you hating on me for the new year though =o becouse of this

Comment

• ^Nobody hates you

Comment

• I hate the word hate, I never use it unless I have to

Maya its definitely a date for that DVD, at least we can have hope for that in 2014 but have to agree with Snake on the tour front Any of you who wish to visit England will always be welcome free board at my flat
                                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X