No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^There are 5 seasons in total, and it has already finished its run this part October. The final 8 episodes were nothing short of epic.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
      I'm actually surprised to see so many people here saying they never watched BB or that they don't got hooked by hit. Something must be wrong with the world.

jajajajaja Sure not.

Comment

• We want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Comment

• @EmeraldRose Somebody who share your problem last year told me about a book, in Spain our tradition is to celebrate the three kings, we celebrate Santa too, but not all. Well, this book is called "Andrea y el cuarto rey mago" ("Andrea and the forth wise man") and is about a girl Andrea who wants to know why she does not get all the presents she ask for, so she wait to see what happens, and she discovers that after the three wise men go, comes a forth that steals some of the presents for those children all over the world, who don't have nothing and even don't know who they are, so they do not write letters to them. I love the story.

Maybe you can find something similar for your kids.

Comment

• ^That really sounds like a story made up to cope with the current economic crisis.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Breaking Bad is a really good serie!

@EmeraldRose: I've been fired too. Now a couple of week ago...

@Maya: that sounds like a lovely book.

Comment

• ramstein_jul.jpg
                Merry Christmas to all of you

Comment

• A very merry Christmas to everyone, hope 2014 will be a special one for you all xxx
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Merry Christmas everybody!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                      ^That really sounds like a story made up to cope with the current economic crisis.
                      Year 2003

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Happy Christmas.

Comment

• Merry christmas everyone!

Comment

• Well that is another Christmas come and gone......how was everyone`s day? I had a wonderful day once gain with all my family, I am so lucky to have such lovely family and always have so much fun and laughter with them all day.

Happy New Year to everyone
                            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^Same for you. I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas day.

Comment

• ^Maya I am optimistic for 2014, you never know we may even get to see Rammstein together we have to stay positive of course

Comment

Working...
                                X