No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Who cares about the 11th regeneration when you still have to binge watch BB?
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• C'mon, give me an adjustment period. It isn't easy to jump fandoms.

Comment

• ^It's all right EmeraldRose, not every one is taken by BB. I've seen one or two episodes and weren't taken in. But Game of Thrones on the other hand, I'm switching my phone off when that is on . . . . oh and I'm also looking forward to the 11th regeneration

Comment

• I have never watched BB either but I will at some point, I have heard such great reports about it that it has to be done. I admit to being a massive Dexter fan but unfortunately the last and final season dissapointed me.
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I'm sorry EmeraldRose, but I'm sure things will work out soon! @ RBF, your message has been read! I'll get back to you as soon as a good opportunity to do so appears.

I've never watched one episode of Breaking Bad but I can't help feeling like having to begin with it sometime soon. After all the positive comments I've read and seen around.
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Will look forward to catching up Abendwind, have a great Christmas and New Year
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I'm so sorry to hear your news Emeraldrose. That was a shitty thing to do just before Christmas.I hope you cen get back on your feet soon.

Comment

• As snake said, BB is the way to go. It's a triumph and Brian Cranston is the king of actors!

Comment

• The mere fact that a guy like me is advocating for BB marathons is a huge sign that it must be worth it.
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^ No, not really ;-)

Comment

• You guys are awesome. I'm glad I found this place!

Comment

• I'm actually surprised to see so many people here saying they never watched BB or that they don't got hooked by hit. Something must be wrong with the world.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^
                            My son is a massive fan, he keeps saying he will lend me the box set but so far he has forgotten, if its that good I will press him for it and as I now have 12 days off I can spend the time in front of the tv

Comment

• ^Does he has the barrel box set?

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Not sure as not seen it, is that the one to have? How many series are there and is it still ongoing?

Comment

Working...
                                X