No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^And is it a top conference, a good conference, or a whatever conference?
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Sitting at the airport at this very moment. Here we go, time to relax!
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• No more pencils, no more books, no more teachers' dirty looks! I AM DONE!

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
          Sitting at the airport at this very moment. Here we go, time to relax!
          Have a nice trip. Hamburg

Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
          No more pencils, no more books, no more teachers' dirty looks! I AM DONE!
          Enjoy it!!!
          Sometimes I miss the student life.

Comment

• *sigh*

Ok, I must be crazy. Or a masochist or something. I got the grade back on my paper, and more points than I was expecting. So as I'm looking at my grades, I'm 38 points from an A. The (optional) final is worth 75 points. Three essay questions, a couple pages each, and if I get half the points, I'll get an A.

I have two days. I'm crazy. I wish I could just settle for a B.

Comment

• Better to go for an A and get it, or possibly not succeed, than spending years thinking 'if only I had tried'.
              Best of luck to you.

Comment

• ^ Thanks Art. I'm going to go for it, mostly because it's been killing me to just settle for the B anyway. I will start after I get the kids to bed tonight, should only take a few hours tonight and a few tomorrow.

Comment

• ^Good. You wont regret it.

Comment

• Wine is flowing at work must be Christmas....feeling a little tipsy hic hic
                    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^ Have lots of fun.

Comment

• My husband was fired from his job last night. One week before Christmas. No warning, just told he was done. I don't know what we are going to do. Sorry for putting this out here as none of you know me, but I have to get it out. I am trying to work and sitting here crying.

Comment

• ^I'm really sorry Unluckily he is not the only one, more people is being fired these days too; I can't understand why they choose these days.

I know some cases it was for good, they found a better job, they even earn more money, maybe it will be the same for him too and after holidays you'll have good news. My best wishes.

Comment

• Thanks Maya. He's had some interviews and is on a few hiring lists, so we will see.

Comment

• That is awful news, hard at any time but worse at this time of year, I was talking to a work colleague yesterday and the same thing just happened to her son. I do hope that something comes up for him very soon.
                              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^Sometimes new year, means new job. Don't lose hope and try to be positive.
                                Last edited by Maya; 12-19-2013, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X