Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^And your papers?

Comment

• ^ Classes officially canceled! Finished a PowerPoint very late last night (for the group presentation that was supposed to be tonight), a peer review to do tonight, and a research paper to finish by Friday (well, Sunday, but I want to be DONE!), and then a final exam paper to write by the 17th. I think that's it...

My plan is to finish the peer review tonight and submit it, then get a good start on the research paper- a few pages at least. It is actually a huge help that class is canceled, now I have time to actually get some work done!

Comment

• ^That's great. Good luck with the peer review!!!!

Comment

• Thanks Maya! Ich habe Pläne...

Comment

• Good luck, EmeraldRose . . . not that you'll need luck, with all your studying I'm sure you'll breeze through )

PS: What are you studying for?

Comment

• Thanks Rose! Working on my Masters in Social Work. I'm two terms in, so I'm looking forward to the winter break.

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                Thanks RBF! We'll also have to catch up soon, I'm dying to hear how you're doing!

I'm yearning for some new Emigrate, too. I hope they'll be ready with the new album sometime soon!
                When I get five minutes to spare I will message you on FB with an update, probably loads to catch up on. Take care xx
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                  When I get five minutes to spare I will message you on FB with an update, probably loads to catch up on. Take care xx
                  Yes! Looking forward to it!

Most of the exams are now over, three more to go! I hope everyone else has a bit less stress than I do at the moment.
                  ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fĂĽhlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^Good luck with those too, your holidays are so near.....

Not stressed, but not feeling very well because of my allergy

Comment

• @ abendwind- Good luck on the rest of your exams!!!

Stress is starting to let up some. Finished up all papers and submitted. One 10 page final to go and then FREEDOM (from school at least) for 4 weeks.

Comment

• Good to hear that you allmost finished your papers, EmeraldRose. Then time for some well deserved vacation.

Comment

• ^x2

And four weeks!!! :O
                          This year, only two and a half weeks, here.

Comment

• Thanks

Yeah, I was a little shocked we are off 4 weeks. Usually it's just a couple weeks...

Comment

• ^I'm sure you are recovered from the shock and can't wait for them....

jajajajajajaja

Comment

• ^ Absolutely! I'm actually considering whether I actually want/need to take the final. It's a 6-12 page paper outlining how the materials from the class helped us learn.

Comment

Working...
                                X