No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to admit that I'm getting a little bit fed up of looking forward to nothing.

Comment

• @Abenwind: good luck on your exams!

I've just saw on FB that Joe Letz is now in Berlin for recording with Emigrate.

Also the first name for Rock Werchter has been announced today: Metallica...Are you kinddin' me? It's like the organisation has no inspiration left. They let fans decide who's going to come this year.

But, not complaining: last year I saw Rammstein

Comment

• @ Snake- :P

@ Maya- A good idea, and something I've been contemplating. Can't afford the fee right now though...Do LIFAD members really stand a better chance of meeting them?

@ Saar- I saw the post from Joe L as well, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it means new music next year!

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
          @ Maya- A good idea, and something I've been contemplating. Can't afford the fee right now though...Do LIFAD members really stand a better chance of meeting them?
          LIFAD members usually are eligible for meet & greet raffles when the band is touring. But they don't issue these raffles for all their concerts. Even though these raffles do give you a better chance, they do not guarantee you a M & G.

Besides, these M & G are very short, are held with a lot of fans and only moments before the show starts.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Ah well. It's no loss, since I never actually expect to meet the band.

Comment

• ^Thats the spirit. The secret to happiness is to have low expectations.
              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                ^Thats the spirit. The secret to happiness is to have low expectations.
                Really? Then I must be the happiest man in the world

Comment

• Don't expect the unexpected

Comment

• Can I have high expectations for getting my papers done? Have to have them in by the end of the week, and I managed to make myself so stressed about it last night that I almost threw up. Of course, the husband working nights and three yelling, screaming, mommy-I-need-you-to-pay-attention-to-me-NOW kids didn't help...

*sigh*

Well, at least I've started and it isn't due today...

Comment

• ^Of course....

You can do it, today is Tuesday, Friday is far away ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                        Really? Then I must be the happiest man in the world
                        Congratulations then

What about your girl?Is she feeling better?

Comment

• She's doing really well, Thank you Maya.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            ^Of course....

You can do it, today is Tuesday, Friday is far away ....
                            Thanks Maya. I am so ready for this term to be done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                              ^Thats the spirit. The secret to happiness is to have low expectations.
                              You never ever sound occupied with happiness, it seems. I always thought you're expectations were hardly to be called expectations. Allthough I think 2017 is realistic for a new album, though I'm aiming more at october - november 2016.
                              Dort wo der Horizont
                              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• I love technology! Within seconds of receiving not only a text notification, but an email and a phone call, that classes are canceled after 6 because of winter storm conditions my classmates and I are on Facebook asking each other if this applies to the distance program as well. And then two more emails from different departments at the school.

Gotta love it

Comment

Working...
                                X