Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    This place is very quiet. How is everyone doing?
    Doing absolutely fine but busy as hell. At the moment I have one big exam coming up in a week and in addition to that also 4-5 other tests. But then we'll have holidays and.. I'm going to Hamburg for a week.

I hope everyone's doing okay. : )
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^We have missed you.
      I'm sure your exams will be great as always, good luck anyway, I'll send my owls.

Hamburg again, are you thinking about returning for a long time?

Comment

• That goes both ways. Thanks! I remember the last time you sent me your owls and they were a lot of help. Hopefully it will be the same this time too.

Well this time I'm only going for a week to a couple friends of mine. Who knows what the future will bring though.
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Listening to the full Live Aus Berlin Live Album (:

Comment

• Good to see you here again Abendwind and to hear that you are having a good time, I hope you enjoy your stay in Germany

Well I made it before Christmas, its Saturday morning at work and very quiet !

I have been hoping that the live DVD would be out in time for Christmas but I assume there is no more news of its release, they do like to keep us waiting don`t they !!

Maya....I am sorry I have not replied yet to your message on FB, I will write with a long catch up hopefully over the next few days on my spanking new lap top

Hope everyone here is well and enjoying life to the full.
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• So many things in the store that I want for Christmas. So much cost in shipping *sigh* and I've gotten a new phone, so probably no Rammstein stuff for me this year...

Unless they announce a US tour for next year. I would be good with that. Or maybe Emigrate finishing up the new album? PLEASE?!?

Comment

• Thanks RBF! We'll also have to catch up soon, I'm dying to hear how you're doing!

I'm yearning for some new Emigrate, too. I hope they'll be ready with the new album sometime soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                  Unless they announce a US tour for next year. I would be good with that. Or maybe Emigrate finishing up the new album? PLEASE?!?
                  I think that if we are lucky next year they will announce they are beginning to work in the new album, and maybe in 2015 a new tour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                    I think that if we are lucky next year they will announce they are beginning to work in the new album, and maybe in 2015 a new tour.
                    I would find this acceptable as well.

Comment

• ^But that is just the best case scenario. I would bet they would return only by 2017.
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I'd be happy with just knowing they're going to be heading out again, and that they'll be coming anywhere within a day's drive of us. And new music. And maybe meeting the band.

It's not asking for much is it?

Comment

• ^Meeting them probably is a little too much.
                          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^ Awwww. Snake, quit dashing all my hopes and dreams.

Comment

• ^What hopes and dreams? Illusions are fare game, though.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Many people meet the band, why not you? You can always increase your chances joining LIFAD.

Comment

Working...
                                X