X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^x2

Many users just read, I do the same in other places

Comment

• Understandable, but you can lurk without actually signing up can't you? There are other forums where I never sign up, but still occasionally check out what's going on...

In other news...I got tickets for my oldest son's birthday for his favorite band: Imagine Dragons. It'll be for his 11th birthday and first concert. Can I just say how happy I am that the music is actually decent, as opposed to some of the other stuff kids his age listen to?

And he likes Emigrate. There is hope. Ironically, it's my 3 year old who likes to listen to Rammstein with me.

Comment

• Yup, but if you log in is easier to see what you have missed.

First concert ... a very important day.

Comment

• ^ He's very excited! Plus we gave him my husband's old iPod shuffle last week, and I loaded the Imagine Dragons album on there for him. He listens to it everyday after school and while doing homework and playing Skyrim. Drains the charge down every day. Mostly I'm just glad he likes music.

Comment

• I used to post every day without fail but now I never seem to get the time I usually log in and catch up with everyone and then have to leave again !!
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Just in case I am not back I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and new year
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Haha, to you too, RBF!

I'm still enjoying the concert of Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds that I saw on Monday. It's the second time that I saw them and I'm still impressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                  Just in case I am not back I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and new year
                  :O You should visit us before Christmas.

Comment

• This place is very quiet. How is everyone doing?

Comment

• ^Tired, Thank you. I've spent the whole weekend on a LightRoom course. So now my brain has suffered from overdrive, and tomorrow it's back for a full week at work. But I'm getting the magazine with Till and Lagerfeld tomorrow, my friend near the German border came through and drove over and bought it for me.

How are you getting along with Till's book?

Comment

• It has been quiet, hasn't it? Work has been crazy this week, my husband started a new job, and I have three weeks left to finish all my papers for school. Which of course, I am avoiding...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                          ^Tired, Thank you. I've spent the whole weekend on a LightRoom course. So now my brain has suffered from overdrive, and tomorrow it's back for a full week at work. But I'm getting the magazine with Till and Lagerfeld tomorrow, my friend near the German border came through and drove over and bought it for me.

How are you getting along with Till's book?
                          Interesting course, but you need some rest or the week will seem endless.

Wow, that's a nice friend. I haven't bought the book because i can't speak German.

Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                          It has been quiet, hasn't it? Work has been crazy this week, my husband started a new job, and I have three weeks left to finish all my papers for school. Which of course, I am avoiding...
                          Hope he likes it. You should begin your papers ASAP. I understand why you are avoiding it, but the sooner the better.

I've been very busy too, the weekend has gone by so quickly and tomorrow it's Monday.

Comment

• Here also very busy. Starting my last week on work, then looking for a new job and in the meanwhile also my studies...

Comment

• ^I'm sorry, but you need some rest too (Studies, work, family...). Hope you find a better job soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                                *snip*
                                Hope he likes it. You should begin your papers ASAP. I understand why you are avoiding it, but the sooner the better.

I've been very busy too, the weekend has gone by so quickly and tomorrow it's Monday.
                                He does thanks! Last night was his first night shift, so we are trying to adjust. I've started the one paper, but there are still 2 others I need to get going on. I just want this term to be done!

Comment

Working...
                                X