Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ah. sorry you to seem to be having a hard time
    lucky for me I'm only behind on 4 pieces of homework

@Maya, good luck with the exam! what is it about?
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• CCNA Exploration - Network Fundamentals

I hope it will be next week and not this friday......

Comment

• sounds complicated

I hope so to for your benefit
        DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Sounds complicated to me too, rather you than me lol!!
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Well, for the moment most of the content isn´t new, studied at university. The fun will come later.

Comment

• Good luck to you Maya and enjoy the fun part!!
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I totally want to walk up to those people right now and tell them straight to their face, "I TOLD YOU SO." Every concern I had for those shirts has been validated. And you told me he'd be fine with it? PSH. Obviously not, or he wouldn't have gotten mad at you. Morons. >_>

Comment

• Holy shit. Somebody from rammstein.de just sent me an email...
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^ Is that a bad thing?

Comment

• ^I don't know. He didn't say what he wanted, he just asked me if I received his message via Affenknecht. I didn't received anything, really.
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Oh. That's strange. o.O I'm sure it's not anything TOO bad.

Comment

• ^My guess is that he is trying to contact External and sent an email to the wrong address.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Holy fucking shit! They are inviting me to one of their exclusive shows in late october!!

This is most likely a mistake... they are ought to contact External about this, not me :S

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                              Holy shit. Somebody from rammstein.de just sent me an email...
                              Originally posted by Snake View Post
                              Holy fucking shit! They are inviting me to one of their exclusive shows in late october!!

This is most likely a mistake... they are ought to contact External about this, not me :S

Joder!!!!!

That´s great. They should invite both of you. :P

I want more news!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                                And starting from November, its going to be even more silent.
                                Originally posted by Snake View Post
                                ^I will be leaving for a couple of months. I should be back by March 2012.
                                Before I forget, you can´t disappear without a small critica...

Comment

Working...
                                X