No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have some of his books and he inspired many people.

Comment

• Hi Snake and how are you doing?
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^Fine, and you?
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Just back from 4 days in Prague, what a great city. If you get a chance: Go, and then drive out to the Sedlec Ossuary (The Bone Church) in Kutná Hora. Very special and well worth a visit. . . . . . . . I don't have to tell you that they also have great beer in that country

Comment

• Ow, Prague is a very beautiful city, it seems. Never been there, but want to go. In a couple of weeks I'm going to Berlin to see the show of The National and then Nick Cave in Belgium. Looking forward to it.

Comment

• At a bar listening to a local band called Pop CULTure. Visiting my friends in Cleveland. I'm exhausted, school full time and work full time is no joke. Thank God my second job is only one 10 to 13 hour day a week, where I can do my homework in intervals. Off this weekend Yay ! Time off is greatly valued.

Comment

• Edelweiss, I feel your pain! Work, family, and grad school are kicking my butt right now! I'd give anything to be able to afford a real vacation right about now.

Comment

• @Edelweiss too busy as always, hope you have more free time soon.

Comment

• @Edelweiss: I know what you're talking about. Same stuff here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                      In other news. The PC version of Call of Duty Ghosts will be arriving in the post on tuesday morning, and I have been looking forward to its arrival for months now. However. My partner goes in to hospital for a quite major operation that very same morning, and would you believe that the selfish cow is refusing to put the op off to allow me to play my game?
                      I know! What a git!
                      Hey ho. that's life.
                      I just saw you logged in yesterday, hope the operation was OK, and she is recovering as expected. My best wishes.

Comment

• Thanks Maya. she's doing ok, and though she's a bit hungry, (liquid diet for a couple of days), I'm sure she will make a full recovery. It was really sweet of you to make that post. It just proves that , as I said before, you are the hottest hottie to have ever walked the dusty roads of Spain

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                          Thanks Maya. she's doing ok, and though she's a bit hungry, (liquid diet for a couple of days), I'm sure she will make a full recovery.

Glad to read this.

Comment

• So, why is it every time I log in, there's new members listed, but they never post? Are these spambots?

Comment

• I was a member for a while before i "dared" to post. Wanted to get the feel of the place first :-)

Comment

• ^Wise move.
                                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X