No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understood that you were writing about my post.

And I thought that sometimes you dont have a way to change comments, like in emails. But here, we can. And I think that you´ll never be offended with my comment, but maybe others will be. So, resuming you began and you are an admin, I just tried to help a little. I didn´t understood you were asking me to change it, if you want you can remove it. But If somebody wouldn´t like to be here, I don´t want that the reason could include one of my posts. That´s the reason of the edition.

jajajajjajajajjaja

Comment

Yes I understand why you are more serious here, but you are recognizable, so for sure in Herzeleid you will be too.

Comment

^But I was not saying that people would not want to be here because of you or other users. What I was saying is that if I displayed the behavior that I do in other places, that things could go ape shit around here, because people expect an admin to be serious, and I would get heat for not being like that. Tahts all I was saying.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Yes, now it seems logical. But after my "comeme la polla" or "fuck you" post I found another meaning.´

I´m with OSI model..... maybe I should go to sleep.

I have read again Barbara´s post, I didn´t remember it, but Don´t you find the same meaning?
          "fuck you *! too much cocaine? go suck my clitoris or get your fucking body out from here. people are friends here, you are the bad smelling frustration! go! good bye, dude"
          Last edited by Maya; 09-30-2011, 02:49 AM.

Comment

^The meaning I get is probably the same as you do. What I didn't understood was why did she felt the need to post it.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

I think I have read other posts that were .... don´t know which words use. In the others, I thought that she wasn´t in a good moment and days after, she seemed to me, calmed down. So I thought things ok, again.

Maybe the moment she read his comments wasn´t the best one

Comment

Dammit! I missed out on one of those Handbags!

Comment

...Me too...

Comment

well this isn't at all confusing :-O

may I ask where will you be for 4 months?
                    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• ^In the same place I am right now, but focused on some other matters.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ok, fair enough.....I think it's safe to say that the forum will not be the same without you here (without intending to sound sappy and sickening)

Comment

• ^4 months pass quickly.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^it can depend on what you're waiting for....but you'll be back for Easter? XD

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                              ^4 months pass quickly.
                              That depends on what you're doing, sometimes time seems to go very slow and others flies

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                                ok, fair enough.....I think it's safe to say that the forum will not be the same without you here (without intending to sound sappy and sickening)
                                Oh God you sound Sappy and Sickening! Was that your intention?
                                Last edited by Art in Heaven; 10-01-2011, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X