Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Saar View Post
    @RBF: I'm fine, thank you. Your granddaughter allready 20 months? It goes so fast! Enjoy the single life And congrats on your son's wedding.
    Good to hear that Saar, yes I cannot believe she is nearly two years old before I know it she will be at school. How is your little one doing? Also growing fast I bet Its very quiet here at the moment, I assume everyone is either too busy or on there holidays!! Take care x
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• My little one is now 8 months and a half. He's growing so fast. Before I know he'll be one year old.
      It's indeed very quite here. I take a peak here every day, but we all have things to do, I gues.

Comment

• I bought a Playstation Vita at the weekend. Not R+ related I know but I'm pleased with my new toy

Comment

• ^According to the rumours, maybe it would have been a better idea to wait and buy it together with PS4, it would be cheaper for sure.

Comment

• I know, and I will be getting a PS4, but I had money burning a hole in my pocket. What choice did I have?

Comment

• ^None.

Now you have to buy games, But don't spend the money for the PS4.

Comment

• on your mind

hi every one..........
                well..........
                it is a very busy year.and i done a lot of work in every day of this year. but i am happy........
                and i hope so every one fine........
                love is life

Comment

• Welcome to the forum Isonia084.

Comment

• FIFA 14 is coming!!!!!
                    It's Simple! We kill the Batman!!""

Comment

• @RZK_1996. One of my sons has a day one XBOX One coming on release day and he gets FIFA 14 free with it. Like me he's not a fan of football so it's going on Ebay. So with that and the 15% discount he got through Sainsbury's he at least gets to pay a bit less than the stupid price Microsoft wanted.
                      It's not my kind of game but the FIFA series is unbeleivably popular here in the UK, so I understand your exitement, but for me it's Call of Duty Ghosts.

Comment

• ^FIFA series is very popular here too, but I don't understand the excitement, it's always more or less the same game, but people here will buy the new one having FIFA 13.

Comment

• Ha Man, I love some FIFA!!!
                          It's Simple! We kill the Batman!!""

Comment

• Well to be honest Maya, that's how I always see it. Same game different number after the word (acronym?) FIFA. But the fact remains, some people 'love some FIFA'

Comment

• I would have to say, I don't understand it, once you learn to play it's always the same game, one match after another....

Some people have tried to explain it to me, but without success. I wouldn't spend a cent in one of them.

By the way, I'm thinking about a Games Thread.....

@Snake I miss your opinion

Comment

• ^Fuck FIFA
                                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X