Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's awesome, Abenwind!

Comment

• Hi Guys its been a long long time ....... I never get a quiet time at work now its ultra busy and my home life has also been hectic, I am hoping to be here a bit more often now things have calmed down as I have missed you all. Hope you are all ok.

My son got married last week and is now enjoying a honeymoon in the Philippines, my granddaughter is now 20 months old and growing up so fast, I am single once again as my long distance relationship did not work out as neither of us wished to re-locate and the travelling was becoming a problem. I am happy being single though and enjoying life to the full.
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• By the way some things do not change I am still madly in love with Richard and still his biggest fan XX
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Absolutely love it and it still applies xx

Comment

• Welcome back RBF, it's been too long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
              ^Awesome. Maybe you could use your German skills to help out on the German section of Affenknecht?
              It would indeed be interesting to have someone with more knowledge of the german grammar... I mean, I just can't look at the german section for too long without going !
              Dort wo der Horizont
              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Thanks AiH its good to be back, hope to spend more time here again in the future

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                  It would indeed be interesting to have someone with more knowledge of the german grammar... I mean, I just can't look at the german section for too long without going !
                  Are you interested? I'm sure you could do a great work ^^

Comment

• Welcome back RBF, don't leave us again

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                      Are you interested? I'm sure you could do a great work ^^
                      I'm not sure. Could you pm me some time what would be expected from me? Thank you.
                      Dort wo der Horizont
                      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        Welcome back RBF, don't leave us again
                        Thanks Maya, hope to be here more often now my life is less hectic ....

Comment

• Welcome back, RBF! I was wondering where you were

Comment

• Originally posted by Saar View Post
                            Welcome back, RBF! I was wondering where you were
                            Thanks Saar. hope all good with you, yes its been a very very busy year, not that that is an excuse but I am hoping to catch up with everyone now

Comment

• Welcome back RBF! Congrats on your sons marriage
                              Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Weiter, weiter ins Verderben...

Comment

• @RBF: I'm fine, thank you. Your granddaughter allready 20 months? It goes so fast! Enjoy the single life And congrats on your son's wedding.

Comment

Working...
                                X