Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nyau(w) =o

could write a review about GMDA alone, but better not. since it wuld mostl y be about the changes since the demos.
    i dont know why its a good idea to have more of the most repetitive [and] part and o ne of their worst verses ever music vise
    and cutting last part like thingly of the solo, having the choruses play fewer times too. a lot fewer.
    maybe if the verses would be better it wouldnt matter this muchh.
    and if im right, they cut the lead part of the second type of chorus too =o... which is like the best part at the demos. (or im just deaf h).
    and lasttly i guessh, the intro (lead keyboard), vocal in chorus, and solo doesnt sound the most unique or original.h
    i wont even mention the verse vocals and guitars. =o
    but overall i liked him(the song)
    good thingl is that there are a lot of demos of him around so you can remix better in your head and there is more chance you find someting Yu like h !

when i cant type ˘˘˘˘
    nyaz u (w) =o

[] means shouldnt be thear =o
    Last edited by You; 07-22-2013, 02:07 AM.

Comment

• Have been way too busy for interwebz plus Summer seems to have hit Holland so it's actually too damn hot to do anything at all haha :P Thank god the office has airconditioning!
      Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Weiter, weiter ins Verderben...

Comment

• Just came home. My year in Germany is over! And to my surprise I'm feeling great, I thought it would be the hardest thing to leave.
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• @grover Here is very, very hot

@abendwind Welcome back home, now holidays!!!!!! What about your German? Have you learn a lot?

Comment

• Welcome home Abendwind! Happy to hear you're feeling great Indeed, how's your German now?

@Maya, yeah it's probably hotter in Madrid than in Holland, but we had 32+ celcius today and yesterday, and the past week was warm too.. I rode the horse of a friend yesterday and that was actually no fun at all, with 30 degrees hahaha :P They expect lots of thunderstorms in the upcoming days, which is also cool because I love thunderstorms! Hope tomorrow evening will be good and not too warm though, cause Olli-the-dog have Agility training.. I'ts nice that summer has finally arrived tho We had about two years of autumn here :')
            Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Comment

• @Abenwind: welcome back! A year in Germany sounds really great

@Grover: here in Belgium, its also 30+Celcius since a week and a half. Normally we would have rain and thunderstorms today, but the bloody sun keeps on shining....I want thunderstorms You rode a horse in that weather? Crazy! Mine is sick, so I can't work with him at all.

Comment

• I've just been to Den Haag and saw an exhibition with Russian sculptures - am I really crazy when for three of them the first I thought of was a Rammstein song-title?

Ohh and the heat and humidity is killing me. I'm a Nordic Viking, we don't do heat! Thunderstorm will be welcomed :-)
                Last edited by The Rose; 07-24-2013, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• ^I don't think it's crazy, maybe because similar facts happen to me

Even not having "Risk temperatures" these days is quite hot here, tomorrow the forecast give 37ºC, the problem in Madrid is that is a "dry hot", you are mad looking for a breeze. For me it's very important to have a hand fan to avoid faintings. But august is very near and usually we have 40 - 42ºC, my body is not ready for that. :S

Comment

• Ow, Maya, that's really hot were you live. I faint easily, so 40° is just to much for me. Here the weatherman predicted thunderstorms and rain. Yesterday we had 5 minutes of rain

A couple of years ago I was in Barçelona and it was 35° Even in the shadow it was too hot.

Comment

• Oi Maya, that's just too damn hot!

Weatherforecasts still say there'll be thunderstorms and rain but they haven't arrived yet. Both yesterday and today were great days actually. Sunny, 28 degrees and a nice breeze Not even that humid actually. Could be worse

@Saar, well, since it was the first time I rode that particular horse, we did a lot of getting used to each other and it was a lot of easy walks and very few trots Quite doable, even with this heat But very warm nonetheless hahaha :P Too bad your horse is sick..
                      Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Comment

• Thanks for the warm welcoming guys.

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        What about your German? Have you learn a lot?
                        My German has gotten really, really good! I spoke German well a year ago too but now it's gotten way better. I'm happy about that since in a month I will be starting in the university with German as my major.
                        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^Awesome. Maybe you could use your German skills to help out on the German section of Affenknecht?
                          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post

My German has gotten really, really good! I spoke German well a year ago too but now it's gotten way better. I'm happy about that since in a month I will be starting in the university with German as my major.
                            That's great. I'm really happy for you. Next dream....

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                            ^Awesome. Maybe you could use your German skills to help out on the German section of Affenknecht?
                            We have a increasing tendency to think the same

Comment

• So Snake isn't dead afterall.

Comment

• Just too quiet, so we must be worried.

Comment

Working...
                                X