No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grover: Holland is a very nice place to have your holiday in. I've been doing so for many, many years and I'm returning in a months time - and looking forward to it )

Comment

• Really? Where in Holland are you going?

Maybe it's just that because I live there, that I don't see it as a nice place for holidays.. Because I see it everyday, you know?
      Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Weiter, weiter ins Verderben...

Comment

• My friends used to live in Amsterdam, but moved to Utrecht a couple of years ago, so that is my base now. But I take day-trips to other cities (I even have an OV-kaart)
        I like to walk around in the cities, look at people and take lots of photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          ^24 days.... not many, I'm sure you want to go home and to continue in Germany at the same time...
          Yeah. I'm actually looking forward to going back since I will be living alone starting September and beginning my studies in the uni.

Originally posted by grover View Post
          Must have been an amazing year Abendwind
          It has been amazing indeed! Seen a lot and most definitely also learned a lot. I'm sure this year will give me a lot of help when I start with my studies!
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Thinking about Edelweiss and RBF

source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...5300757&type=1

Comment

• right now i cant think

Comment

• That's so cute Maya ! I have been thinking of RZK a lot LOL what a hottie !
                I signed up for my classes and have to start paying by Aug 2 unless I get a loan. I made the Dean's list last semester, so that's good, haven't done that since I was about 14.
                I have to hit the gym today before it closes. I want to tone up, I've been going about once a week and want to increase that. Then I have to go to a piercer for a new madonna earring because the swelling is down so the one in is real long but the gold labret I bought is too short. I got a madonna piercing and a lip ring a few weeks ago. Early mid life crisis. LOL.

Comment

• ^congratulations !!!

Early mid life crisis? xD

Comment

• I wonder where everybody is. It's so quite here

Comment

• Watching Tour de France? I am :-)

Comment

• Oh, I hate the Tour de France

Comment

• Summer cold is the worst cold that could be. Boohoo
                          Die Rammstein Akten.
                          The ultimate Rammstein press archive.
                          http://www.rammsteinpress.com/

Comment

• I love it. I even go to work 2 hours early so I can leave early and get home and watch the stages

Comment

• Get well soon SonneN. Tea with plenty of rum is a nice cure - it may not help but makes the while more fun ;-)

Comment

• @SonneN: get well very soon!

@The Rose: you're definately hoocked on the Tour

Comment

Working...
                                X