No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I met Maya in Madrid, 5 hours with her!!

Yuhu!!

«The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
    Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• ^It was great. I hope to meet you again soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
        I met Maya in Madrid, 5 hours with her!!

Yuhu!!

I envy you!

Baaah, no Rammstein for me this year. I reallyreallyreally hope they'll do some more concerts in the future!
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^Sure, they will, a pity you can't go this year.

Comment

• Gettin ready to go to the Marilyn Manson and Alice Cooper concert. I was sad that I couldn't see R+ but I have been fortunate since this year alone to see many shows. I have seen Shinedown, Scott Wieland, Bon Jovi, Rock On The Range (3 day festival), Mötley Crüe, Billy Idol and Joan Jett. I am sure there were a few more, I attend many shows throughout the year, every year. Just work full time and my part time job over the summer.

Comment

• ^Sure, you had fun.

Comment

• Yeah it was great. I've seen Manson multiple times, but not Alice. Cooper was great ! Right now I'm back in Cleveland visiting my friend. We went to see one local band, then another one which was good then my friend wanted to go to some guys birthday party that she sort of knows, but we got the invite through a friend but the party sucks. What a way to end the night. LOL You can't have everything.

Comment

• Sounds great Edelweiss!

I've exchanged cold and cloudy Holland for sunny and warm Sicily For two weeks, but it's a welcome change of scene
                  Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Weiter, weiter ins Verderben...

Comment

• I miss going to concerts. I just simply love the feeling you get while watching a band you like.
                    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^I'm sure you are having fun in a different way. Maybe next year....

When are you going back to Finland?

Comment

• Germany must be great Abendwind ! You haven't been able to do much there ? HIM is coming around in August. Far from me but I might catch a few shows.
                        I would love to go too Holland, how great is space cake !
                        How's Spain ? I remember the weather being great !

Comment

• ^The weather is crazy, but summer is here. Pools are open and it's hot, not 40 degrees yet, but they'll arrive soon

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            ^I'm sure you are having fun in a different way. Maybe next year....

When are you going back to Finland?
                            I sure hope so! I have 24 days left here. Unbelievable how fast this year has gone by!

Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                            Germany must be great Abendwind ! You haven't been able to do much there ? HIM is coming around in August. Far from me but I might catch a few shows.
                            Well actually I have done quite a lot, it's just all the good concerts & festivals I'm missing out on... Well, among some other bands I've finally seen Oomph! live, which was a dream come true for me. HIM sounds amazing, I hope you get to see them!!

The last two days have been hot as hell.. I mean, it's really, really hot. I like it when the sun is shining but +30c and more is a bit too much for me..

Comment

• ^24 days.... not many, I'm sure you want to go home and to continue in Germany at the same time...

Comment

• Must have been an amazing year Abendwind

Edelweiss.. Holland is... Well we seem to be having an everlasting autumn since a few years for starters.. And it's wayyy too crowded, it has weird folklore, the landscape is boring (flat as a pancake), and, frankly.. I don't think of it as a great place for holidays haha But yeah, there's spacecake too :')

Weather here on Sicily is great, sunny, warm, but the last few days have been a bit muggy and sweaty, so we don't do much except for the occasional dip in our pool Going home tomorrow evening, we'll be landing on Amsterdam around 2.30 AM :+
                                Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Weiter, weiter ins Verderben...

Comment

Working...
                                X