No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^That's shitty. I hope your son is Ok.

Summer festivals..

Comment

• I'm ok, they ran out of beds in the hospital so they sent me home so someone else could have it :') nice to be back in my own bed though
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• CW, I hope you get better and that the doctors can find out whats going on.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• CW same here. I've been following your health status with your parents updates. Get better soon.

Comment

• @Maya: he's not 100%, but he's getting there.
            @CW: I don't know what you have, but I hope you'll get better soon. But there is nothing better than your own bed.

Comment

• Thanks everyone. Just come home from a funeral, think its time for a drink.
              DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• @Maya..... of course I will always be RBF, I will leave flake for you he he he

Hope you Ok CW, very rarely see you on FB now, may not be here much but does not mean you are not all in my thoughts.

Hope your son ok Saar
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Flake!!!! So happy, he'll dance for me.

Comment

• So, I've been busier than I thought I would be for it being summer x). I'm an intern for a doctor and I've barely been home . I hope everyone is doing well!!!

Comment

• ^Glad to see you back

Comment

• *waves and is very ashamed for not visiting this forum for soooooo long*

I totally forgot about this forum. Well, not exactly "forgot" but I minimized my online life quite a bit due to loads of things at home.. And then I kinda forgot :P Came to remember this place after yesterday's fortarock in Nijmegen (NL) where Rammstein performed Saw them live for the first time in 8 years, and ofcourse "awesome" doesn't even begin to describe the awesomeness of the night! I'm on cloud nine
                        Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Weiter, weiter ins Verderben...

Comment

• ^It simply happens, but you have come back

So you had fun, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Comment

• Glad you've enjoyed them. Only a month and then I'm going to see them for the first time, yay!

Comment

• Yay *\o/*

First time I saw them was almost exactly 8 years ago (Fields of Rock, Ahoi tour, 2005) and I STILL consider it the awesomest gig I've ever seen Was very impressive, what with all the fire and Olli crowdsurfing on a boat and stuff Saturday was equally as awesome tho, shared 1st place I think
                              Last edited by grover; 06-03-2013, 04:54 PM.
                              Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Weiter, weiter ins Verderben...

Comment

• Life has been stacked busy! I'm interning for a doctor, I have my day job, and to add to the pile, I am going to be working as a camp counselor for a book themed camp ...Not to mention that I also promote Rammstein. Life is interesting! I wish I was able to make it to the last few Berlin shows, a lot of my friends had made it! I'm jelly.
                                Anyways, I'm satisfied with the direction in which my life is going at the moment and I miss you guys!!! Too bad I'm going to be gone for another while :P and then afterwords I will be having visitors from Germany over

Comment

Working...
                                X