No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a deep breath, and do one thing at a time, CW.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I hope everyone had a great Valentine's day. Seems like love is in the air for a lot of you ! I studied and went to school. The next day I went to see Its A Good Day To DieHard ! I love Bruce Willis. No Valentine for me. I have a guy that likes me but I'm just not attracted to him. One of those things. I just have a sinus infection, still haven't been to the Doc, I get them so much I try to let my body fight it out. I'm at the gym now, so hopefully I can get the remainder out.
      Feel better CW ! The winter is such a blue time. I can't imagine living in Finland or Alaska with all that darkness. At least we don't live there. Is Wales about the same temp as London ? I love winter in London ! So much warmer there than here. I was watching Being Human UK and it was set in wales for a season. I can't believe you guys have new seasons of Being Human and Whitechapel. I love BBC ! Europeans are lucky to have good tv, of course other stuff prolly sucks.

Comment

• ^You are always very busy. Take care and go to the doctor or it will get worse.

Comment

• Europeans also have crap TV. We also have shit like "The Biggest Loser" and "Idols". We even have soemthing called "Secret Story" which is like Big Brother, but even more sleezy.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^You talking?

I read we have another edition of Big brother now, can't understand how that shit is on TV. We have terrible programs with many people shouting at the same time, all gossip, I don't know who are most of them. I rarely watch public TV.
            Last edited by Maya; 02-20-2013, 02:19 AM.

Comment

• I'm in love with BBC lol! But the USA has a lot of crap tv...it's basically what it all is other than CBS (I love the Big Bang theory, Criminal Minds, NCIS, How I Met Your Mother) but then there are shows like honey boo boo child (that came out when I was in Europe and I hated my country for making that a show) jersey shore, teen mom, 16 and pregnant...yeah no. You will never catch me watching those shows a day in my life.
              Hmm...Valentine's day wasn't great for me...I just worked. Well, my boyfriend is in Germany for the moment and so I obviously couldn't spend the day with him, but we at least got to Skype after I got off from work

Comment

• I hadn't planned on any doctors, but I just got sent to one, who then decided to send me to another one to have blood samples taken (needles....yay).

@Edelweiss, it has been very cold in Wales, but mostly due to the wind. The first 3 Die Hard films are brilliant, but haven't watched the last two yet. Hopefully you'll feel better soon!

British television is pretty shit, although programmes like Teen mom don't seem as bad when you've had 30 minutes sleep and nothing but chocolate and crisps to eat, or if you haven't stopped working for a long time, and you need something that requires no thought whatsoever
                DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• http://www.spanishfoodworld.co.uk/eating-habits-spain/

I had fun with this.
                  1. and 6. not my thing, but... It's so true. xD

Comment

• I looked at the date last Sunday and thought the date was familiar, of course i was it was a year ago to the day that i saw Rammstein at 02, really cant believe it was that long ago as it still seems like yesterday.

If only i could afford to see them this year but not meant to be

I am sure Richard will still wait for me
                    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^Sure he will, it's so shitty you can't go.

Comment

• ^Ah well, I already missed them three times over here, as the venues are always sold out within 45 minutes. And it doesn't help either they schedule the online ticket selling during working hours. The only change I ever have is when they come to a festival (which luckily happens this summer) as I'm not prepared to fly somewhere just to see them.
                        Dort wo der Horizont
                        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Dude, I'm stuck in the USA this summer until August. This sucks!!! I'd really like to go to other concerts :')
                          Or have one in my area...that would be fab.

Comment

• I love Rammstein Quiz, I'm having lots of fun, each day a new challenge. When it ends, maybe I'll share the more interesting ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                              I looked at the date last Sunday and thought the date was familiar, of course i was it was a year ago to the day that i saw Rammstein at 02, really cant believe it was that long ago as it still seems like yesterday.

If only i could afford to see them this year but not meant to be

I am sure Richard will still wait for me
                              Same thing happened here, felt majorly shitty afterwards I'm just glad that UK tickets are usually available for quite awhile.
                              DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• ^So, maybe you'll go to Download Festival.

Comment

Working...
                                X