No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Valentine's Day to you (No, it's worldwide)
    I know the feeling of not being able to be with your love today...Mine's away in Germany. I miss him and I look forward to seeing him again .
    Miss you too Abendwind!!! How's Hamburg? How's your family? And I'm jelly about the Rammstein concerts...I hope they return to the US again. Of course, my German friend is visiting when they're going to be on tour so instead of going to Germany to see them, I will be hosting a large event in the USA this summer. Still planning things through

Comment

• ^What about the festival? You said he bought the tickets.

Comment

• Oh yes he did get the festival tickets. What I meant was the the concert times Not the festival. While the concerts are going on, I'll be out of uni for the summer and I'll be bumming around doing nothing but waiting so I thought I'd host an event .

Comment

• As its valentine`s day i think its about time that Maya and Snake got it together we need a bit of romance here on this special day
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
            As its valentine`s day i think its about time that Maya and Snake got it together we need a bit of romance here on this special day
            I'd really enjoy seeing this go down lol!

Comment

• Happy Valentine's day to everyone here!

Comment

We need a bit of romance here on this special day

Comment

As its valentine`s day i think its about time that Maya and Snake got it together we need a bit of romance here on this special day
                  Snake 'll probably just depress her, like he seems to enjoy depressing everyone on this forum.
                  Dort wo der Horizont
                  Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                  Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                  Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• ^
                    Believe me, he never depress me.

Comment

• I don't find Snake depressing at all, I love reading his comments.

I'm happier than I've been in a long, long time. It's wonderful how one single person can suddenly light up your whole life! And, tonight should be awesome. Going out with some friends..

Have a nice weekend people!
                      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^I'm Glad you are so happy. Have fun!!!!

Comment

• Enjoy, Abenwind!

Comment

• You guys talk a lot :') hehe.
                            Sorry for not posting much (some of you may be happy about that ), most of my time has been spent doing work and sleeping....hopefully seeing a doctor in 2 months, so things should get better
                            I found m&m candles in a shop yesterday....bet they smell good.
                            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Maybe not 2 months, ended up seeing two today, and a pharmacist...
                              DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• ^A hard day?

Hope you are OK. Take care.

Comment

Working...
                                X