No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is my last shift at work before Christmas and as i may not be online for awhile i want to wish everyone a very happy Christmas and wonderful new year

Next year should be a really good year for us Rammstein fans and even though i will not get to see the band myself i know that those of you who are will have a fantastic time, after all they are the best band in the world and always will be.

Lots of love and hugs and see you all in the new year.xx
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Happy Christmas RBF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
        Happy Christmas RBF.
        Thank you and a very happy Christmas and New Year to you too
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• First of all: the apocalypse that was supposed to have happened is a hoax I'm still alive and breathing
          And tonight I'm going caroling!!! I am so ready for Christmas

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
            It is my last shift at work before Christmas and as i may not be online for awhile i want to wish everyone a very happy Christmas and wonderful new year

Next year should be a really good year for us Rammstein fans and even though i will not get to see the band myself i know that those of you who are will have a fantastic time, after all they are the best band in the world and always will be.

Lots of love and hugs and see you all in the new year.xx
            Merry Christmas RBF

Comment

• happy everythingy 2n2drb.png

what is caroling? =o

Comment

• What I am thinking this week is the Christmas coming... I am so excited exchanging gifts with my friends and family...
                "Unforgiveness is like drinking poison and hoping the other person dies." - Margaret Stunt

Paul Wilson Cosmetic

Comment

• @You.
                  Caroling is when groups of people get together in the streets or shopping centres and even sometimes outside homes, usually in hope of a small payment from homeowners or passers by with the proceeds going to charity or a nominated good cause. They sing Christmas carols and hymns.

Another form of caroling is singing loudly in the streets late at night when rat arsed after an evening with like minded drunks

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                    @You.
                    Caroling is when groups of people get together in the streets or shopping centres and even sometimes outside homes, usually in hope of a small payment from homeowners or passers by with the proceeds going to charity or a nominated good cause. They sing Christmas carols and hymns.

Another form of caroling is singing loudly in the streets late at night when rat arsed after an evening with like minded drunks
                    For me: We went house to house and sang a song. No payments!!! It was really nice and a lot of fun . Now I am back home and having even more internet and cell phone reception due to the snowstorm that went through while I was gone. I hope everyone else has a wonderful Christmas!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                      I will let you know in 40 weeks time if the rumour was true
                      Don't make us wait 9 months

Feeling after everything I eat at the moment :/ just hope I don't actually vomit or I'll have to try convince my mum I'm not bulimic. Doesn't help that I've lost a shitload of weight for no apparent reason

Ahh well, Nadolig Llawen pawb
                      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• So, the world didn't end at all. Not that was one of my concernes

I'm so happy for you, RBF, I hope he's a bit like Richard

On December the 14th I've given birth to a beautiful son!

And for Christmaspresent, my boyfriend bought me the dvd-box of Rammstein

And at last, I wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year with lots of love, happines and ofcourse: lots of Rammstein!

Comment

• ^Congratulations and merry Christmas

Comment

• Happy Christmas everyone and here's to a better year in 2013

Comment

• Congratulations!

Comment

• Nice to see you Maya

Comment

Working...
                                X