Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    So glad to read this ^, I love when you are happy.
    Thanks Maya and Abendwind I will send you both PM with details

I think at last i may have found someone who is up to RZK standard
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post

I want details!!! lol Happy for you RBF!!!

Comment

• Good luck RBF!
        "Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies." -Till Lindemann

Comment

So, you'll come back next year.
          Yes ma'am!

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post

Aaaah I'm so very happy for you you can't even imagine! Loving it!
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Wooo happy for you RBF hope it works out!
            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Thanks everyone, at the moment its going really well

Walking around with a permanant grin, people will think i am a bit weird, only one problem is the 100 mile distance between us but then distance should not matter when you are in luuurve
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• what are 100 miles? it's not so far

Comment

what are 100 miles? it's not so far
                  Its far enough if like me you do not own a car but luckily he does so all good, i have offered to help pay for his petrol money but he will not accept it When i visit him in the new year i have insisted on travelling by train and paying my own fare

Comment

• If anyone read the post here yesterday afternoon before i had a chance to remove it, i made the mistake of staying logged in while on a tea break, one of my work colleagues thought it would be funny to post on my behalf, i did not find it so funny but if no one read it then that is all good my fault for not logging out and lesson well and truly learnt

Comment

• I read it xD

I was even going to answer, but could not at that moment and later I forgot.... (I'll keep your secret)

Comment

• Dang, I missed it.
                        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^ use your crystal ball.

Comment

^ use your crystal ball.
                            Oh right! Didn't remember I had one.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                              If anyone read the post here yesterday afternoon before i had a chance to remove it, i made the mistake of staying logged in while on a tea break, one of my work colleagues thought it would be funny to post on my behalf, i did not find it so funny but if no one read it then that is all good my fault for not logging out and lesson well and truly learnt
                              I've never understood why people think that kind of 'prank' is funny. People have lost their jobs over things like that. Give him/her a good slap RBF.

Comment

I read it xD

I was even going to answer, but could not at that moment and later I forgot.... (I'll keep your secret)
                                I will let you know in 40 weeks time if the rumour was true

Comment

Working...
                                X