Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
    Politics are boring.
    I have given up with English politics, they are all a bunch of tossers, the people could run the country far better than the politicians

Unfortunatly Maya is right politics are boring but necessary
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I agree with both Maya and RBF.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
        I have given up with English politics, they are all a bunch of tossers, the people could run the country far better than the politicians

Unfortunatly Maya is right politics are boring but necessary
        This is a truth Without them, it would be like Lord of the Flies where everyone ends up killing everyone

Comment

• ^That would be sweet
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
            ^That would be sweet
            I bet you would make popcorn and watch...or participate! lol!

Comment

• What`s on my mind is going home at 3.30 and having the weekend off

Hope you all have a great weekend
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• "I can't kill people for being dumb" <- that's what on my mind, heh
                Die Rammstein Akten.
                The ultimate Rammstein press archive.
                http://www.rammsteinpress.com/

Comment

• RBF, welcome back!

Just taking a sneek peek on the forum before I go and make diner.
                  I'm going to see Rammstein for the first time and I'm so excited! It took me blood,sweat and tears to get tickets on the first day of pre-sales for Werchter but I've got it!
                  Now I'm busy writing my first fantasy-novel and my birthdelivery-day is almost near, so I get very nervous about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saar View Post
                    RBF, welcome back!

Just taking a sneek peek on the forum before I go and make diner.
                    I'm going to see Rammstein for the first time and I'm so excited! It took me blood,sweat and tears to get tickets on the first day of pre-sales for Werchter but I've got it!
                    Now I'm busy writing my first fantasy-novel and my birthdelivery-day is almost near, so I get very nervous about it.
                    Hi Saar, thanks for welcome, i just cant stay away for long lol!!

So pleased that you are getting to see the best band in the world, i am so jealous, but then i did see them in February so cant be greedy.

Wow its nearly your birthdate i am sure you are very excited as well as nervous

Comment

• Saar, everything's going to go just fine!!

I still haven't bought my ticket for the Hurricane festival but thank God it's not even sold out yet. In addition to that, I almost screamed out loud after reading that Volbeat is going on tour again - I will be seeing them again in Tampere, Finland and might also be joining the concert in Berlin.
                      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^How are you? Are you feeling better?

It seems as you are making plans again....

Comment

• I have Call of Duty Black Ops II arriving in the post in the morning. For once paid for rather than just downloaded. I have GOT to stop drinking!

Comment

• ^You should... xD gigs, games, what's next?

Comment

• ^ My Facebook frontpage is full of guys' status updates about this game. Is it really that good?

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              ^How are you? Are you feeling better?

It seems as you are making plans again....
                              Yes ma'am I'm making plans again, next summer is going to be great! I'm doing allright, I'm done with my antibiotics and they seemed to have kicked pneumonia's ass. Still coughing a little though which is not nice since I'd like to start my workout again. Most importantly, how are you doing?
                              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Glad you are better. Here, today general strike.... All is shitty.

Comment

Working...
                                X