• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    pneumonia? Take care...
    Yeah. Thanks, I will

Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
    We did a lab today with pneumonia for my genetics class (what's wrong with me?)
    and I hope you are ok! What is your host family going to do?
    Haha, I am doing pretty fine actually, it's just the coughing that's driving me crazy. They don't have to do anything since I can't make anyone else sick.
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Well, do you have any medicines for the cough? I always get that part of a cold/bronchitis/sinus infection bad...I hate coughing and I know how you feel :P

And for those of you who know about the election, yes I voted for Romney, no I'm not butt hurt, yes I did plan to move to Europe before the election, no the turn out had nothing to do with it.

Comment

• ^Thanks to Obama you won't have to worry about you're cough so much. Obamacare will take care of you !

No, seriously, I have few positive to say about Romney. I was a McCain-fan 4 years ago but in retrospect, I'm very glad Obama won the first tile as well. The whole social security, the climate initiatives and the positive relations with the rest of the world are so needed to make any progress in the western world.
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
          It would appear that Anette Olzon was replaced as vocalist by Floor Jansen and is no longer a member of the band. Well fuck me! Tonight should be interesting.
          Silence...
          Tell Us how it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
            ^Thanks to Obama you won't have to worry about you're cough so much. Obamacare will take care of you !

No, seriously, I have few positive to say about Romney. I was a McCain-fan 4 years ago but in retrospect, I'm very glad Obama won the first tile as well. The whole social security, the climate initiatives and the positive relations with the rest of the world are so needed to make any progress in the western world.
            Well seeing as my family worked from being poor to having money, I am not on medicaid and we still have private insurance so obamacare does not affect me or my family at all. Plus our taxes are being hiked and people who are too lazy to work are getting our money. This sucks man. I'm glad I made plans to move to Europe...

Comment

• Things change from night to morning. Hope you never have to eat your words. I'm glad in Spain we have The same, even if my taxes have increased, unluckily many people who are praying to find a Job, can't find it and they aren't lazy at all.

Comment

• Let's just not talk about politics...my views conflict with most of the internet...

Comment

• Politics are boring.
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                    Let's just not talk about politics...my views conflict with most of the internet...
                    I understand why, your comment is offensive. And yes, it's better to stop here.

@Snake Boring, but necessary.

Comment

• ^It would be more interesting to use fist fighting rather than political debates. It would be more entertaining, and the outcomes/conclusions would be the same.
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^ I hate both and don't use to participate, but Sometimes it's imposible to Shut up, even though I bite my tongue.

Comment

• To change the subject and negativity, it is supposed to be warm this weekend!!! And I hope Abendwind is feeling better and I will go jam to some Rammstein before work

Comment

• Hi Maya. I didn't post yesterday as I was traveling to London to see another band (An Cafe), but here's a brief overview of Tuesday evening.
                            I was pleasantly surprised by the support act, PAIN. They have a driving, semi industrial sound. They played well and handled the crowd well and at the end of their set they threw a ton of freebies into the crowd, (none of which I managed to catch by the way), and announced that they would be returning in February and I'm more than happy to go and see them again, but hopefully in a bigger venue this time.
                            When Nightwish finally took to the stage they flew straight into 'Storytime' and I have to say that Floor at the very least matched Anette in the vocal department, but as to her stage presense she needs to stop flapping her arms about (you can't fly you silly cow!).
                            As with most bands the set was made up largely of the latest album 'Imaginaerum' with only the (very), odd chunk of ther bands quite rich history, though I could have gone a whole lifetime without hearing their rendition of 'Over the hills and far away', it was awful, but then again I never did like Gary Moore's original. At least they never did 'Phantom of the Opera', a piece of psuedo classical garbage from the ugliest man in the world, Andrew LLloyd Webber!
                            Overall it wasn't a bad evening but it wasn't a great one either, but to be fair to the band I'm not the biggest Nightwish fan and as I mentioned before I only bought the ticket because the Devil, (Lager), made me do it.

Comment

• Had to listen to Nebel as I drove to the university today because FOG ERRYWHERE!

Comment

• Good excuse. At the moment, listening to An Cafe... I'm surprised.

Tonight I'll look for those flying moments... I'll be looking to her feet, maybe she flies a little. So, it wasn't awful.... xD

What about An Cafe? Was it worth the money?

Comment

Working...
                                X