Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
    I'm off to see Nightwish in Brum on Tuesday and then I'm off to London on Wednesday to see the Japanese band An Cafe. I will go to Doiwnload next year but I agree with RBF about going abroad to see a band for an hour or less.
    I think Nightwish isn't really Nightwish without Tarja. Of course, they're still one of our most popular bands but meh. I preferred Tarja, with her their music had some style!
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• I have to confess that I ordered the Nightwish ticket after having hit the Kronenbourg. At least An Cafe are worth the money.

Comment

• Halloween

Hello, I am new here & would like to share with my fellow R+ fans a Halloween outfit that my sister & I assembled over a course of time. We're quite happy with the way it came out, sorry if this is strange jajaja.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Welcome. Nice replica if Till's clothes. Where did you get it made?
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
            Welcome. Nice replica if Till's clothes. Where did you get it made?
            Thank you, we made it ourselves actually. It took a lot of asche and feuer lol

Comment

• Fucking amazing. Love it. Welcome!!!!!

I'm sure you had a lot of fun.

Comment

• Most impressive! Well done and welcome.

Comment

• Holy crap!!! That's so awesome!!! I wanted to accomplish a female form of that outfit (I saw images from last year where someone had done so) but I couldn't find the right materials so I just stuck with Doctor Who

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                    I think Nightwish isn't really Nightwish without Tarja. Of course, they're still one of our most popular bands but meh. I preferred Tarja, with her their music had some style!
                    It would appear that Anette Olzon was replaced as vocalist by Floor Jansen and is no longer a member of the band. Well fuck me! Tonight should be interesting.

Comment

• Have lots of fun and tell Us how it was

Comment

• Schwarzesschatten - pure awesomeness. Very well done!

Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                        It would appear that Anette Olzon was replaced as vocalist by Floor Jansen and is no longer a member of the band. Well fuck me! Tonight should be interesting.
                        Ha-ha. You didn't know about that? I've heard Floor is a better vocalist. Looking forward to your opinion about this!

Went to the doctors today and got diagnosed with pneumonia. Great.
                        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• pneumonia? Take care...

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            Fucking amazing. Love it. Welcome!!!!!

I'm sure you had a lot of fun.
                            Thank you!!! Yeah, we had so much fun!

Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                            Most impressive! Well done and welcome.
                            Thanks!!!

Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                            Holy crap!!! That's so awesome!!! I wanted to accomplish a female form of that outfit (I saw images from last year where someone had done so) but I couldn't find the right materials so I just stuck with Doctor Who
                            Vielen danke!! Oh really? I would love to see that (I know my sister would too!)! Yes, the materials were rather difficult to come by, so we ended up ordering some online (the apron, hairnet, and the feathers).

Comment

Schwarzesschatten - pure awesomeness. Very well done!
                              Thank you!!

Comment

Schwarzesschatten - pure awesomeness. Very well done!

Ha-ha. You didn't know about that? I've heard Floor is a better vocalist. Looking forward to your opinion about this!

Went to the doctors today and got diagnosed with pneumonia. Great.
                                We did a lab today with pneumonia for my genetics class (what's wrong with me?)
                                and I hope you are ok! What is your host family going to do?

Comment

Working...
                                X