Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
    It is official! I'll be moving to Germany next year! )))))))))))))

Comment

• ^ Now that's exactly how I feel

Comment

• ^Only like that?

If it was my case, a hurricane would describe it better

Comment

• A hurricane? I'm happy! The only things I'm worrying about now are just having a certain amount of money to live on, getting a visa, and getting an international drivers license . Otherwise, I'm good and I have time to achieve three said goals ^^

Comment

• You didn't get me. I meant uncontainable as an hurricane. Of course, you are happy.....

Comment

• Ohh ok, oops! Normally with the word hurricane there is a negative association

Comment

It is official! I'll be moving to Germany next year! )))))))))))))
                My head is still a mess, I don't know what I should do.. Thank God I still have time to figure things out. But I am very very happy for you, that means we will be meeting again!

Ah RBF, welcome back, I've missed you!
                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Ohh ok, oops! Normally with the word hurricane there is a negative association

You remind me of this song..

Comment

• I'm sitting outside at work. The bats are flying around me while I smoke and listen to Ohne Dich on repeat. And there's the Goosebumps.
                    "Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies." -Till Lindemann

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                      My head is still a mess, I don't know what I should do.. Thank God I still have time to figure things out. But I am very very happy for you, that means we will be meeting again!

Ah RBF, welcome back, I've missed you!
                      Thanks Abendwind good to be back and feeling more positive about life in general

Assuming Germany still treating you well
                      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Maya i think i just missed you some things never change lol!!
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Uuuuuuy!!!

Are you playing with me? You logged in when I logged out.......

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                            Thanks Abendwind good to be back and feeling more positive about life in general

Assuming Germany still treating you well
                            Yep, it's treating me very well. Been here for 3 months now, 9 to go. Right now it would be great to be in Finland because today it's snowing over there! I hope we'll get some too soon.
                            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Caught you

Comment

• And just as i wrote that the big bad wolf walked into reception

Comment

Working...
                                X