Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^I had to read that twice ....

but if anyone makes me walk a mile through the fucking rain with my laptop, they better pay for it if there is damage.
    A bad day?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      ^I had to read that twice ....

A bad day?
      Bad morning. It's all good now . I got tired of how the person I normally go with to my classes would not park her car anywhere near the building and so I had to walk a mile in the pouring rain with my nice laptop. Yeah, if it messed up I would have had her pay for the repairs.

Comment

• So you share expenses...

For next time, you need a waterproof bag for your laptop.

Comment

• Next time I should bring my giant umbrella .
          But my laptop is ok

So anyways, I am thinking about changing my major for university and eventually transferring over to Germany. I found an awesome university there that I would like to attend that works with the major I want to change to

Comment

• Slash in three hours!!

tic tac tic tac tic tac...
            «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
            Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• The weekend begins now

@Jorge Have fun

Comment

• My weekend: shop, work, sleep, work, work, work, work work, work

Comment

• I finished work at 18:15 having been there since 7am. Right now I feel that the beer in front of me is well deserved.
                  Good evening everyone. Here's to a great weekend!

Comment

• And I am off to Reeperbahn, once again. It's raining outside and I have to walk to the train station, great.
                    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• The rain is your friend, so long as it's not freezing.

Comment

• I'm bored for once.
                        I'd give anything to move to Germany.
                        It is warm and sunny out, but the wind is MANIC and so I really can't go outside until later.
                        Even Sims 3 is boring.
                        No homework.

Comment

• ^If you were in Germany, you would rarely see the sun at all, and you would not be very warm. And Simms sucks. Go play Portal.
                          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Yup, it's much better here.... with iberians

Comment

• ^She would have to learn spanish or portuguese, though. At least she already speaks german.
                              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Yup, that's true, but not necessarily, Spain coast is full of Germans, there are places where they even don't speak Spanish.

I read that somebody suggested Till to come on holidays to a place in Spain, and he answered this was Germany. xD ( so as you see there are many here, and Till won't come on holidays )

Comment

Working...
                                X