X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, over the altar!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
      It would be awesome to witness Till & Flake performing Buck Dich at a church.
      Pussy Riot, much?

Comment

• They were actually in the pews, which puzzles me because there is no room to move around there...but somehow they did. I don't think they performed Bück Dich though...no dildo...or lights...but there was guitar playing and fire and I'm not sure what they played...maybe "Stein um Stein" because of an incident at university...

My English professor had us read "Cask of Amontillado" (spelling?) by Edgar Allan Poe and somewhere in his lecture he said, "Brick by brick I close you in..." and I just started to giggle uncontrollably. Ohhh life can be interesting for a Rammfan x)

But I must agree with Snake about seeing Bück Dich being performed in a church

Comment

• Oh God I'm so stoked about that festival tour right now. Just waiting for a confirmation for Hurricane..

Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
          @Abendwind: How are things in Hamburg? I miss it there I wish I was still there so then I could hang out and get to know you more ........do you like hip-hop music? x)
          Things are rolling good! Yeah I wish you were here too. No, I still like Rammstein!
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
            Oh God I'm so stoked about that festival tour right now. Just waiting for a confirmation for Hurricane..
            Same feelings than last tour, it's so frustrating...

Comment

• I'm actually seeing them again next year. Wheeeeeew.
              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• I posted a funny story on the thread with all of the dates for the festivals . My day has been made after a saddening realization that I have the chance to visit and hang out with Combichrist but I'd have to fly and the ticket would almost empty my bank account because the flight would be soon and therefore the price is high . But today I woke up with a good vigor and the festival thing made everything better .
                @Abendwind, If you check my favorite quotes on Facebook, you will see our incident in Hamburg .

Comment

• ^ Oh great! I'm glad you have saved it.

Ha-ha. My only problem is that Hurricane festival is almost sold out and I haven't got any extra money for those tickets right now. Oh well. But I will still be there, no matter what.

Comment

• I know you will. Keep the ambition
                    ...where I will try to go to Wacken with Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                      My English professor had us read "Cask of Amontillado" (spelling?) by Edgar Allan Poe and somewhere in his lecture he said, "Brick by brick I close you in..." and I just started to giggle uncontrollably. Ohhh life can be interesting for a Rammfan x)
                      That I can imagine... ! Sounds like a legit reference you discovered there. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Till chose to use the words from that story (after all, it's kind of the genre Rammstein likes to speak of).
                      Dort wo der Horizont
                      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• It really is I had read somewhere that "Cask of Amontillado" was inspiration for Stein um Stein. But who knows if the source is legit.
                        But it made my entire day in English class

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                          I know you will. Keep the ambition
                          ...where I will try to go to Wacken with Chris
                          Wacken would be awesome too.

I hope you all will have a great evening, I most certainly will, as I am heading over to Reeperbahn to check out what's new in the nightlife of Hamburg.

Comment

• A bit late, but Edelweiss, I'm so reliefed that your case was dissmissed. Now you don't have to worry.
                            It's sad that RBF is gone.

I'm just so excited because Rammstein is coming to Werchter!

I'm doing fine. Feeling like a whale, though, with 7 months of pregnancy. But now I don't have to work for the rest of the year, I will try to post more.

Comment

• Rammstein announce 2013 festival tour dates, and now we finally get an update on the HTDA album? This is just getting better.

Comment

• Breaking Bad is the best television series ever. And Brian Cranston is my new man-crush.
                                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X