No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello friends! I hope everyone's doing allright, I have caught a vicious flu but apart from that it's rolling goood. And I'm finally seeing Oomph! live next week!
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^Since you are in Germany, I always imagine you with a big smile.

Comment

• I've landed myself with a cold/sinus infection :P This isn't fun. So I am at university feeling like crap hoping I won't be the cause for everyone's illness (since it seems no one is ever sick here...) AND OMG! Did my computer land itself with a virus? It's hard drive is full. I'm going to get repairs for this because it isn't supposed to store 500GB in two months.

Comment

• It depends on what do you store

Comment

• I store almost nothing :P

Comment

• I have time and money to go to R+ but as long as they keep starting the ticket sales online on a work day, I'll never see them except on festivals. Here it it takes 45 minutes max. to sell a Rammstein gig out .
              Dort wo der Horizont
              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                ^Since you are in Germany, I always imagine you with a big smile.
                Aw. You have imagined me correctly!

The first Rammstein-concert I attended to was sold out in 6 minutes and I still managed to get a floor ticket. I was pretty relieved.
                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• @RG527 You must check it them

@Waidmann So shitty

@Abendwind So glad for you...

Comment

• I had a bizzare dream last night where I was watching an episode of The simpsons and Rammstein were little cartoon guest stars!

Comment

• ^Ja, ja, ja, ja I can imagine them

Comment

• A few nights ago (sorry for my lack of activity, I had computer issues) I had a dream where I became best friends with Richard Kruspe and we even exchanged phone numbers. Rammstein was supposed to be playing at my old church (weird) but they ended up playing at my house and then I got to hang out with them and afterwords, I got to hang out with the boys before they all sped off in a black sports car. It was weird but nice. I keep dreaming of Rammstein for some odd reason and I don't know why xD

@Maya, what must I check? For Rammstein tours? Easy enough

@Abendwind: How are things in Hamburg? I miss it there I wish I was still there so then I could hang out and get to know you more ........do you like hip-hop music? x)

Comment

• ^Your computer :S

And of course, Rammstein tours.

Comment

• My computer is doing ok...it needs more repairs but I did what I could for the moment.
                            I want more Rammstein

Comment

• We all want more Rammstein

Comment

• It would be awesome to witness Till & Flake performing Buck Dich at a church.
                                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X