Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
    I bought the book while I was in Germany...I can post it here if you would like (in German).
    And let me tell you...Messer was rather expensive. I probably paid Till's phone bill for the month :P
    As being with you, I have seen that book live! Yay! Yeah what was it, 30 euros or so?
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^No problem, Maya!

30 euros is an awful lot of money for a poetry book ! I'd have to think that over.
      Dort wo der Horizont
      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• At the rock club seeing an 80s band.
        I want to get Messer.
        I am so thankful for the wonderful people on this board. Thank you for your kindness.

Comment

• Yes, I was with Abendwind when I got the book And yeah, it was expensive but worth it because I was really wanting it x).
          Sorry I wasn't on this weekend...my grandma had visited! I have no family around so it was good to see her
          And Edelweiss, can you please message me your address on FB? I still have your SZ magazine for you x)

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
            I am so thankful for the wonderful people on this board. Thank you for your kindness.
            That is what friends are for, right?

I'm happy. Life's pretty awesome.
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Life is truly amazing, I must agree

Comment

• I see posts again well some of them.....

That's great news Edelweiss! Sorry it's late.
                DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• It's too early! I want to go back to sleep. It's so early that I was the first one here and got the best parking space...but I'm still sooo tired. I don't want to go to my genetics class...I want to crawl back into my warm bed and sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                    ^I only read fragments of Messer online. It's hard to obtain the book. And it's a real pitty I can find an english version online but not a german . I might search it on ebay some day.
                    New in Amazon UK, from 15 pounds: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-lis...&condition=new

You can also get it used... for just 27 pounds
                    «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                    Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• I had a terrible/interesting day. First of all, I locked my keys in the car. I tried calling several people and the only solution I could find was expensive to just unlock my freaking car. I was sad because I can't really afford it. Anyways, I talk to one of my friends about it and she calls her dad because he's a cop and my car ended up unlocked...but I was so stressed because of it. Now I am relieved and super tired :P

Comment

• ^At least you did not lose control of your car and crashed it.
                        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Oh no, did that happen to you?

Comment

• Ok, someone...talk. It has been too quiet here and I don't like the quiet. What has been going on in everyone else's lives? Any weekend plans?

Comment

• ^Nop, no weekend plans.
                              Last edited by Snake; 09-15-2012, 05:48 AM.
                              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• It seems everybody is very busy and out of here....

Comment

Working...
                                X