• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ja, ja, ja

Slavery

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      twins? How old are they?
      I'm sure they think you are an angel... twins....
      Just turned 6 months yesterday.

Originally posted by Snake View Post
      Thats the stockholm syndrome talking. Snap out of it.
      You made me laugh out loud. No but seriously, I yet have nothing to complain about.
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^6 months twins, and nothing to complain about?

@Snake, that's not Stockholm syndrome. Maybe it's worse.... she is crazy

Comment

^6 months twins, and nothing to complain about?

@Snake, that's not Stockholm syndrome. Maybe it's worse.... she is crazy
          True! Nothing that I wouldn't have gotten used to already when taking care of my little brothers. And no, I'm not crazy - if you could follow a day of mine you'd notice it's not so tough. Just hanging out with the kids + feeding them and changing their diapers. Oh and at the moment I'm having two days off a week since the other twin needs a bit more help and we have some people coming over taking care of her. Weekends are free too, of course.
          Last edited by abendwind; 09-06-2012, 12:49 PM.
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

@Waidmann Have you seen the new thread? Did you read the book? My memory answers yes, but I'm not sure and now I'm too lazy to check it.
            No, I actually didn't read it, simply because I've never heard of it before . I probably have acces to the book somehow (I know some university libraries and german editors), so I'll look into it very soon.
            Dort wo der Horizont
            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
            Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• @abendwind With so many free days, your excuse is losing strength. Confess, you are having lots of fun, that's why you are so tired

Ja, ja, ja, ja, ja............

@waidmann Now I'm remembering, you read Messer, didn't you?

Comment

• Good afternoon ! I hope everyone is well. I work 12 hour shifts and go to uni full time.
                My case was dismissed and turned into parking tickets. Yay !

Comment

• ^Awesome. You shall be able to sleep better now.
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Omg!!! Congrats edelweiss!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                      Good afternoon ! I hope everyone is well. I work 12 hour shifts and go to uni full time.
                      My case was dismissed and turned into parking tickets. Yay !
                      Justice exists....

Comment

@abendwind With so many free days, your excuse is losing strength. Confess, you are having lots of fun, that's why you are so tired

Ja, ja, ja, ja, ja............

@waidmann Now I'm remembering, you read Messer, didn't you?
                        I read Messer

Comment

• ^I only read fragments of Messer online. It's hard to obtain the book. And it's a real pitty I can find an english version online but not a german . I might search it on ebay some day.
                          Dort wo der Horizont
                          Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                          Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                          Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                            ^I only read fragments of Messer online. It's hard to obtain the book. And it's a real pitty I can find an english version online but not a german . I might search it on ebay some day.
                            I think I saw it at least once. If I have time, I'll try to find it for you. As I can't read it, i didn't pay much attention, sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                              I read Messer
                              I remember, you talked about it in Messer 's thread

Comment

I think I saw it at least once. If I have time, I'll try to find it for you. As I can't read it, i didn't pay much attention, sorry
                                I bought the book while I was in Germany...I can post it here if you would like (in German).
                                And let me tell you...Messer was rather expensive. I probably paid Till's phone bill for the month :P

Comment

Working...
                                X