Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^No, not yet.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I think we'll continue to be on the site until it shuts down or we all die xD

Comment

• ^No, we won't.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Stop being so negative :S

Comment

• ^I'm not being negative. I'm being realistic.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
              ^I'm not being negative. I'm being realistic.
              So you mean this is realistic? :

Originally posted by Snake View Post
              ^We are the last two people on this forum.
              That's either negativity or an epic math fail. But I'm rather going for the first one.

Being negative about the future of anything is usually a self-fulfilling prophecy. You create an apocalyptic atmosphere which makes the whole come to an end.
              Dort wo der Horizont
              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                Being negative about the future of anything is usually a self-fulfilling prophecy. You create an apocalyptic atmosphere which makes the whole come to an end.
                Ja, ja, ja

Don't think so, Congrats troll, you succeeded.

@Waidmann Have you seen the new thread? Did you read the book? My memory answers yes, but I'm not sure and now I'm too lazy to check it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                  ^Not everybody....

And many people is enjoying the last days of summer, soon Rammstein news will be back and with them forum's life.
                  And some are working 12 hours a day.. ._. I'm trying to come here more often but usually I'm so tired when I finish I go straight to bed.
                  ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• 12 hours a day? WTF? Thats exploitation.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I work 2 hours a day (not including uni) and I am doing fine and dandy

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                        12 hours a day? WTF? Thats exploitation.
                        Nah, it's totally allright and time goes by so fast I can't even realize it. And I adore the twins! I spend a couple of hours outside and of course take short breaks, for example when the kids are taking a nap. But it feels great because I really have the feeling my help matters a lot.
                        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Well I'm seeing another page, but everyone's posts are blank
                          DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• What? How is the page blank? I just ate food but i'm still hungry :P

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                              Nah, it's totally allright and time goes by so fast I can't even realize it. And I adore the twins! I spend a couple of hours outside and of course take short breaks, for example when the kids are taking a nap. But it feels great because I really have the feeling my help matters a lot.
                              twins? How old are they?
                              I'm sure they think you are an angel... twins....

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                                Thats the stockholm syndrome talking. Snap out of it.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X