No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not so bothered about the new Doctor Who, (I find the current guy quite irritating), but I am looking forward to the new Judge Dredd movie.

Comment

• ^The new Judge Dredd movie has everything to be superior to the travesti made with Stallone as the protagonist.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I have to agree Snake. I hope the new one makes up for the shortcomings of the last one.

"I didn't break de leuwa, I AM de leuwa!"

What?

Comment

• Great, internet screwed again so can't see most of the posts.....

Might not be on for awhile, hopefully see you guys soon though.
          DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Hopefully everything will go great for you.

Comment

• You know you're tired when you mistake Beethoven for Rammstein and start headbanging.....
              DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Beethoven has his point too....

Comment

• I was never very fond of this thread, but seeing it dying means that everybody is abandoning this place.
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Not everybody....

And many people is enjoying the last days of summer, soon Rammstein news will be back and with them forum's life.

Comment

• ^Lets wait and see.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Don't be negative.... it's forbidden

Comment

• ^We are the last two people on this forum.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^No, we are not. CW wrote some hours ago...

Comment

• I am here Sorry for not being on too much...I spend my college breaks working out (I have gained some weight I would like to lose) and chilling with my Rammstein and Doctor Who loving friends and also doing my homework...but I always return here and if I have nothing to say towards a topic, I simply don't reply.
                              But I am on here daily I would never abandon my Rammstein home

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                                I am here Sorry for not being on too much...I spend my college breaks working out (I have gained some weight I would like to lose) and chilling with my Rammstein and Doctor Who loving friends and also doing my homework...but I always return here and if I have nothing to say towards a topic, I simply don't reply.
                                But I am on here daily I would never abandon my Rammstein home
                                See? We aren't alone

Comment

Working...
                                X