No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prison is too good for him, the families and friends of the victims should decide on his punishment.
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
      Prison is too good for him, the families and friends of the victims should decide on his punishment.
      I could not agree more...he will be fed well, clothed, have a tv get to use the gym, all for free and be better treated than all th OAPs in the country that have worked all there lives and never ever broken the law
      Yes the family and friends should be allowed to be in a room with him with any torture weapon they chose and do there stuff ....rant over !!
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• @abendwind, I had a dream about you, you came to visit a friend who lived here and Oomph! were performing in Cardiff, so we all went to see them rather random.....

Comment

• ^ I like that dream. Speaking of dreams and Oomph!, another dream of mine is about to come true in a month - I'm seeing Oomph! LIVE. The day I've been waiting for seven years is so close now.
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^Gah, so lucky!

Comment

• University begins for me tomorrow...I am excited!!! I wonder how many people will like Rammstein?
              And I decided for sure that I will move to Germany in 2 years, giving me some university here and also time to learn German and get my international drivers license and visa and to hopefully find a place to live and a job . My life is just beginning and I am excited!
              i want to see Oomph! Dero is nice on the eyes and has a good voice

Comment

• I can't sleep. Why must I be used to going to bed at or around 3am? Why must I be a night owl? I need to get up early but I can't sleeeeeeeeeep. O.O

Comment

• Good luck @RG527!!!!!

You must change your habits, I'm trying too, but it's hard. Hope you don't look like I zombie like me last week

Comment

• @Jorge: that is some fantastic news! It is really a good picture, but it gives so much more meaning to it after knowing the story behind the picture.
                    @CW: congratiolations on your fantastic results! An RE, does that mean you have to retry the exal?
                    @Rammsteingirl: how was your first day at uni? Did you met any Rammstein-people?

I have a quit difficult day today,after 1 week vacation and 1 week sick, today I have to work again, but it isn't easy. Feeling so weak...

Comment

• Dude: MY HISTORY PROFESSOR LOOKS LIKE FREAKING PAUL LANDERS! Ok, now that I got that off my chest: I am currently at my break . I have proved myself a smart person already and no one who knows of Rammstein yet I have my R+ gear though so I am just waiting for a comment. But I have made a few new friends already who share the first few classes together with me . And I am running on coffee and 3 hours of sleep. I am not used to going to bed early and I doubt I will be much better tonight. Maya, I will probably look like a zombie by the end of the week .
                      Let's see how after break goes...in 45 minutes

Comment

• ^Don't worry, you are probably find youself being the only person in the entire university that gives a shit about Rammstein. With some luck, you are also going to get ostracised just for wearing your gear.
                        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Don't worry too much. There's always like-minded people around. Sooner or later you'll run into them. Get yourself on a schedule. It'll take a couple of weeks or so, but you'll get used to it. I was in my 30s when I went to college, worked early mornings (4AM) and late nights (till 9PM), classes in between. I made it somehow. Didn't know many people since I was considered an "old" person. But I too found some folks that were in the same situation. So just give it some time. Good Luck!

Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                          Dude: MY HISTORY PROFESSOR LOOKS LIKE FREAKING PAUL LANDERS! Ok, now that I got that off my chest: I am currently at my break . I have proved myself a smart person already and no one who knows of Rammstein yet I have my R+ gear though so I am just waiting for a comment. But I have made a few new friends already who share the first few classes together with me . And I am running on coffee and 3 hours of sleep. I am not used to going to bed early and I doubt I will be much better tonight. Maya, I will probably look like a zombie by the end of the week .
                          Let's see how after break goes...in 45 minutes

Comment

• I see you Art in Heaven

EDIT: Now, I can't
                            Last edited by Maya; 08-28-2012, 03:02 AM.

Comment

• Ok, so I met some pretty awesome people at college yesterday and today we were all in a group talking about random crap. It was great! But we have crazy ideas with furbies and to play "quelf" on thursday (I only have two classes thursday ) and anyways, no one noticed me and my Rammstein-ness yet. Today I did, however, begin to work out. Remember that one time I had poison ivy and I had to get a shot? Well, the shot had a side effect: weight gain. Now, I am determined to lose it all! I freaking love that gym x).
                              And how has everyone else been?
                              And I am a zombie, Maya...Today it was at its worst because I am aching from my workout and I am running on little sleep x)

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                                ^Don't worry, you are probably find youself being the only person in the entire university that gives a shit about Rammstein. With some luck, you are also going to get ostracised just for wearing your gear.
                                I have found that much more people know about Rammstein than I could imagine.

Even in the UK, land of X Factor and Take That...
                                «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                                Bertrand Russell.

Comment

Working...
                                X