Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @CW please open the German thread....

EDIT: She is gone, so I'll have to open it
    Last edited by Maya; 08-22-2012, 02:30 AM.

Comment

• ^Sorry my bed was calling
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• ^Always obey your bed, if not, next day you'll look like a zombie, like me today.
        Lot of scared faces around me xD

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post

abendwind, glad to hear you are having a great time, would love to be over there with you :]

Really nervous for Thursday, getting results back for the exams I did, need to get at least 3 A's (the 2nd highest grade). On the plus side though ,found out I currently have an A in German, and have only learnt half the course......think a certain band might be helping with that, just a little bit
          I'm glad too! You should visit Hamburg, what's stopping you? I'm sure you'll do just fine!! Let us know how you did afterwards!
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^No money spare for travel Will do, even more anxious now but turns out I had the highest possible grade (A*) in Welsh for the first half of the course so a little more optimistic....
            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• I'm sure you'll get great grades.
              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Edelweiss, you are in my thoughts......

Comment

• Omg. First of all: good news. I got my financial aid return today! Moneyyyyy!!!! Second of all, bad news. A text book arrived today and it wasn't the right one I will probably try to return it...
                  Good luck, Edelweiss <3 I am thinking of you!
                  And ja, I need to practice my German x)
                  And I will share some of my pictures here soon...I am on my iPhone now and it won't allow me to

Comment

• Edelweiss: I hope everything will turn out okay for you. I can't believe that we still live in a world where people make up their mind on other people about other's clothing or the way they look. We all look different, we all listen to different music, we all like different things...But if we all liked and did the same thing, the world would be perfect in some people's eyes, but the world would be definately very boring...People are very fast to judge other people and also on the way they look or behave...
                    Edelweiss, believe in yourself and we all know that you're innocent. Those cops...I don't have the words for it...

So, as you can read, I'm also back I had a week vacation last week and we went to Köln, Germany. We had a very good time and I now can speak and understand some German. Also very friendly people. Then, back home, we had a heat wave in Belgium: between the 30° en 38° degrees and with my pregnancy that wasn't fun at all! Normally I was starting work yesterday, but I'm so tired that the doctor put me at home for 1 week.

Comment

• ^You are lucky. Doctors not always are so comprehensive. I'm glad you had fun, hope you rest and feel better.

Comment

• I have tried and tried to upload some of my photos but they won't upload Is it because I have a mac?

Comment

• Probably it's a problem of size XD... no double meanings
                          These are the maximum sizes allowed

Comment

• I click the upload button but they won't show up on my thing with uploads :P I have no idea about sizes...but I have had a few of my photos work before (like the one with me and Abendwind)
                            speaking of Abendwind...
                            @Abendwind, "Hey, do you listen to hip-hop music?" xD

Comment

• This one?

A jpg of 131 Kb . Reduce the size and try again. Or you can upload them to another place, and post a link.

Comment

• ^ ........

@rammsteingirl527 - No, I like Rammstein! Haha, I'll always remember that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X