• Show
Clear All

• you can rest, simply doing nothing

Comment

• I choose to stay up late x) mwahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
        How is Germany ? Bet you are loving it
        I really am, at the moment it's just waaay too hot. In the evening I take a shower and the next morning wake up like I hadn't been showering for two weeks. Lovely. Other than that, it's going amazingly well. How are you doing?
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
          I really am, at the moment it's just waaay too hot. In the evening I take a shower and the next morning wake up like I hadn't been showering for two weeks. Lovely. Other than that, it's going amazingly well. How are you doing?
          I am fine thanks So glad you are having a good time, i am the same with the heat, although compared to some places its not so hot but when you are not used to it you feel it. I have been waiting a long time for the sunny weather so i am not going to moan but i dont like it when its so hot you cant sleep but during the day i love it It is especially hot at work because of the humidity.
          Glad to see you are keeping in touch with us here, its always good to see your posts
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• At work again, my home care case until 4pm then a doctors appointment. Then I have to go home and pick out an outfit for tomorrow. Glad everyone is enjoying their weather.

Comment

• ^My package took off this morning, I hope it will arrive on time, and it'll be bigger enough. Good luck

Comment

• Thanks Maya ! I just have to plead and then go back. I'm just nervous I will oversleep or something and. Have no idea what I am going to wear. Buisness casual I guess, I don't wear those type of clothes usually, so maybe a nice dress. Hmmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                  Thanks Maya ! I just have to plead and then go back. I'm just nervous I will oversleep or something and. Have no idea what I am going to wear. Buisness casual I guess, I don't wear those type of clothes usually, so maybe a nice dress. Hmmmm
                  Something that doesn't make you feel uncomfortable. You won't find any problem, I'm sure, no oversleep or similar.

Comment

• rammsteingirl527, you must show us some!

abendwind, glad to hear you are having a great time, would love to be over there with you :]

Really nervous for Thursday, getting results back for the exams I did, need to get at least 3 A's (the 2nd highest grade). On the plus side though ,found out I currently have an A in German, and have only learnt half the course......think a certain band might be helping with that, just a little bit
                    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• ^Maybe you could create a thread to practise German with Waidmann, Abendwind, RG527, Jorge,........ (seems I'm the only one not learning it), so you all can practise it. When you finish the other half, there won't be letters to describe your marks.

Crossing fingers for those As... we should have a band for each subject xD

Comment

• ^That wouldn't be so bad, if quite a few people are trying to learn it, or already speak it then it could be of great help I must admit though, I'm far to lazy with German, at the moment, its knowledge of lyrics and luck that's helping me out, never do any work in it because usually focused on other subjects

Thinking about having a band for each subject has put a mental image in my head of Marilyn Manson teaching biology and singing (or screaming) about photosynthesis :')

Comment

• ^ja ja ja Marylin Manson .... A different way to learn.

Comment

• The German thread seems a good idea, but why stop there? Portuguese and Spanish could also have their threads.

@Edelweiss

Good luck for tomorrow. Don't worry, you will get there on time.
                            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Maybe there could just be one thread to start, where everyone just posts languages they can speak, and languages they'd like to learn, just to see which one would get the most use first :]

Comment

• Portuguese ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X