No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @RMGirl ~ I didn't mean just your pic. I meant pics of Reesh in general, because things that I used to give me joy in life don't anymore. It is just a situational depression, I can't imagine being like this all the time.
    Abendwind ~ I am glad you like Hamburg, I hope to make it to Germany this year, despite all the scheiße in my life.

I can't wait to see pics Waidmann. I will have to find my London sim card and upload some pics from last year. I so need to get out of Amerika.
    I went to a friend's wedding. People said the place was a hour and a half away, but it was 2 and a half hours away, so I stayed the night. The wedding was nice, but it is in a rinky dink bum fich town and my mobile doesn't work. I seem to be able to send texts over wifi calling, but I'm not sure if it is working or not. I am using the hotels internet. I hope T Mobile has a better signal in Deutschland, cuz the USA version sucks !

Comment

• A wedding With all the related stuff... :S

Comment

• Well we have not had much summer here in England as you all know but this weekend has been mega hot 30c yesterday and today, i am loving it and hoping it will last until November now to make up for crap May June and July lol!!

Happy today, my friend sent me a picture of Richard that believe it or not i had never seen, as i am RBF i thought i had seen them all
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• 30ºC is mega hot?

That surprises me too I wonder which it is

Comment

• Yesterday we had +38 °c. And 30 inside the house. Yeah, it was pretty hot. ._.
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^That's more usual for me...

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                30ºC is mega hot?

That surprises me too I wonder which it is
                30c is definatly mega hot for England when we have had tempretures of only 16c i am sure it is like winter compared to Madrid

It is a very old picture, going back to the early days, prefer him as he is now though
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                  Yesterday we had +38 °c. And 30 inside the house. Yeah, it was pretty hot. ._.
                  How is Germany ? Bet you are loving it

Comment

• I would need ac for 30 C. I'm a very spoiled Yank. I love winter in London, you can walk all over the place in a hoodie and a track jacket. I wish Buff would stay that temp during the winter, I wouldn't need my heater on except for the bathroom.
                    I remember Spain had gorgeous weather when I lived there.
                    The wedding was nice. My friend looked beautiful ! I met her at a Rammstein concert, oddly enough.
                    The next day we were on a lake and we all took turns being dragged behind the boat on a round tube that you lay on your stomach on and hold onto.
                    Now I am working 12 hours.

Comment

• ^Depending or where you are is different, for example between Gijon (where Jorge is from) and Madrid.

Glad to see you had fun.

12 hours ...

Comment

• My shift is almost over, I'm tired as hell and ready to crash out. LOL
                        I am blessed with great friends.

Comment

• After 12 hours? I'm surprised!!!!!

Then, you are lucky

Comment

• I did end up staying late but am out now. Yay.

Comment

• You must rest

Going to sleep now, it's a little late. Good night!!!!

Comment

• Have a good night ! I am tryin to rest but these eyes don't close.

Comment

Working...
                                X