Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
    Sorry its delayed but congrats abendwind

Getting my results back in 26 days for the exams I did......definitely not shitting myself....
    Thank you. I'm sure you did just fine!
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• @Abendwind Tomorrow is the day. Have a nice trip. Next post written from Germany

Comment

• @Abendwind: I want to see you this week
        and yeah...I had no internet in Munich but I am back in Hamburg now anyways
        Here is some awesomeness I stumbled upon there though:564638_420876994625120_483883244_n.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          @Abendwind Tomorrow is the day. Have a nice trip. Next post written from Germany
          You got that right! Sunny greetings to each and every one of you from Hamburg. : ) Well, Henstedt-Ulzburg but that counts to Hamburg. I'm looooooving it here.
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• It's kinda chilly outside, but sunny! (now...it was rainy earlier ) I hope to see you this week

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
              You got that right! Sunny greetings to each and every one of you from Hamburg. : ) Well, Henstedt-Ulzburg but that counts to Hamburg. I'm looooooving it here.
              Sometimes dreams become true, I'm glad yours is one.

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                I'm sure you do

Pff I had the busiest few days ever :') Now I'm tired as hell and I have a major headache. Now I'am lying on the couch with Olli by my side and the TV tuned on the Olympics I'm gonna have me a lazy day today
                Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Weiter, weiter ins Verderben...

Comment

• Ow, the Olympics! I want to watch the eventing jumping right now, but I have to work...

Comment

• Yeah I'm watching the jumping, Dutch channels don't broadcast the eventing but luckily Sporza does! Don't you have the opportunity to watch the online stream at work? I did that yesterday had it on in the background so that I could sneak a peak every now and then
                    Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Comment

• No, it won't load and then I have constantly to switch screens, but thank heavens there's digital tv and I called the boyfriend to record it. If I look at work, there will be little work done

Comment

• Haha that does sound familiar haha I was glad it was pretty quiet yesterday at work
                        Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Comment

• Originally posted by grover View Post
                          Yeah I'm watching the jumping, Dutch channels don't broadcast the eventing but luckily Sporza does! Don't you have the opportunity to watch the online stream at work? I did that yesterday had it on in the background so that I could sneak a peak every now and then
                          I found myself on TV the other day three times, when I went to see the cycling

Wonderful day out! So many of my idols passing 8 times in front of me!
                          «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                          Bertrand Russell.

Comment

Thats funny you should say that Maya, i must tell you about my dream last night, i hope this one comes true

I was at work, busy as usual, we had a big group of Spanish students here to swim, i was trying to understand, them and then this beautiful lady appeared, she had long wild black hair and yes you guessed it was you So now you do not need to post your photo on the picture thread because i know what you look like

@Abendwind
                            So glad you are there and you are living your dream
                            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                              Thats funny you should say that Maya, i must tell you about my dream last night, i hope this one comes true

I was at work, busy as usual, we had a big group of Spanish students here to swim, i was trying to understand, them and then this beautiful lady appeared, she had long wild black hair and yes you guessed it was you So now you do not need to post your photo on the picture thread because i know what you look like

@Abendwind
                              Amazing dream, nothing like imagination. I'm sure we had fun.

Comment

Aww. Thank you. This really is a dream come true.

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                                @Abendwind
                                I'm glad too! On Friday I'm going to meet rammsteingirl527 I think. I'm sure that'll be superb.

Comment

Working...
                                X