Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    Many days without Edelweiss....
    I heard from her today on Facebook...she is having a few issues with people in real life right now I think...she'll be back

Comment

• I WILL SEE YOU NEXT WEEK???? (@ abendwind) I am hoping so Congrats girlie! I just have to figure a few things out before I can say I am advancing towards my life dream

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
        I heard from her today on Facebook...she is having a few issues with people in real life right now I think...she'll be back

I hope she is OK. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• HUGE CONGRATULATIONS ABENDWIND! I've kept my fingers crossed for you all day
          Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Weiter, weiter ins Verderben...

Comment

• Kankkunen, Häkkinen, Raikkonen, and now Abendwind... Finland has a long tradition of motoring aces...

Congratulations!
            «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
            Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Good night @CW a pleasure meeting you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                Good night @CW a pleasure meeting you.
                Looks like i missed you both again, trouble is work is so busy at the moment, when i get home all i want to do is sleep.

The weather has turned rubbish again, it was raining when i walked to work this morning, i blame it on the global warming I am thinking positive and hoping summer will return at beginning of August when i have a weeks annual leave
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Weather here in Germany is still great! Heading over to Munich today!!!

Comment

Weather here in Germany is still great! Heading over to Munich today!!!
                    Sounds great to me, think i must be the only one here who has not visited Germany, i will have to rctify that someday Have a great time in Munich
                    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Sorry trying to type to fast that should be rectify

Comment

I WILL SEE YOU NEXT WEEK???? (@ abendwind) I am hoping so Congrats girlie! I just have to figure a few things out before I can say I am advancing towards my life dream
                        Let's hope so! Thanks! Monday, come on!

Originally posted by grover View Post
                        HUGE CONGRATULATIONS ABENDWIND! I've kept my fingers crossed for you all day
                        A BIG thank you!

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                        Kankkunen, Häkkinen, Raikkonen, and now Abendwind... Finland has a long tradition of motoring aces...

Congratulations!
                        Hehe. Thank you! You guys truly are inspiring.
                        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Congratulations, Abenwind!

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                            Let's hope so! Thanks! Monday, come on!

A BIG thank you!

Hehe. Thank you! You guys truly are inspiring.
                            I will return to Hamburg Monday!!! and congrats!!! I knew you would do well

Comment

• Thanks again!

rg527 - I assume you're flying to Hamburg, right? My plane arrives to Hamburg at 09:15 o'clock.
                              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Sorry its delayed but congrats abendwind

@RBF, the sun has not stopped shining in Wales :P

Getting my results back in 26 days for the exams I did......definitely not shitting myself....
                                DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Working...
                                X