No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got up at 6.30 this morning just for enjoying the morning sun in our balcony. Breakfast, coffee and reading.

Then, at 8, drive to the office listening to Rammstein. Is there a better way of starting the day?

I hope this summer lasts longer than 3 days...
    «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
    Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• ^It sounds better that my subway trip (listening LaB), and breakfast in a bar.

Comment

• ^Does the breakfast include tortilla de patata? That is important

I am hungry... lunchtime
        «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
        Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• ^ It was too early for it, but I wouldn't mind eating it now

Comment

• It is SO HOT OUT! I am sweating my ass off after being out and about in Hamburg all day...and I'm going to this party place later with friends...I hope it isn't too hot... :P
            Other than that, I woke up this morning at 7:30 to prepare to run at 8am
            I went out and began running.
            After 50-75 meters or so, I didn't watch my steps and when the road turned into cobblestone....BAM! I fell and I got a deep scrape on my left knee and hand.
            By the time I was back at the house, blood was dripping down my leg
            Now it's dry
            but my hand is still oozing a bit so I put a bandage on it for now...I'll take it off later to give it some air so it can dry

Comment

• Originally posted by Abendwind View Post
              Originally posted by grover View Post
              When do you have to take the test Abendwind?
              It takes place 26.7.
              @Abendwind As you can imagine a luck colossus will be waiting for you tomorrow. I don't know how much you need, so I add a little more

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

Comment

• Many days without Edelweiss....

Comment

• I loooove this weather (and the fact I don't have to work ) Get up really early, walk the dog, sit on the balcony, eventually flee inside because I have major issues with sunburn :P eat outside, stay outside for HOURS after the sun goes down, I love it

And since we only have two days of summer left (the weekend'll be rainy and for monday they expect again the amazing temperature of 17C :') So I'm gonna enjoy these few sunny days we get

Abendwind, MAJOR luck tomorrow with your drivers test! I really hope you'll pass

Rammsteingirl, you shouldn't be running anyways with these temperatures But if you must, please be careful with yourself next time
                  Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Weiter, weiter ins Verderben...

Comment

• @Rammsteingirl: auwch, that sounds very painfull. If you run early in the morning or late in the evening, then it isn't too hot.
                    @Abenwind: good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Saar View Post
                      @Rammsteingirl: auwch, that sounds very painfull. If you run early in the morning or late in the evening, then it isn't too hot.
                      @Abenwind: good luck!
                      I went to run early in the morning x) but I didn't make it....the cobblestones took me out x)
                      And showers are now painful and hard...scrapes burn with soap in them :P
                      GOOD LUCK ABENDWIND!!!! I want to see your face next week

Comment

• Just called in to see if Abendwind has been here, not sure what time her test was but think it was today I am sure she will be here soon with positive news
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Thanks so much guys!

This day has been really asikdjkajdoaidumfdnkfgdlfd. I PASSED! : ) And, today I also got a letter from the univeristy I applied for, and I got in!! So in a year I will be there studying German as my major! Suddenly all of my dreams are becoming real. He-he.

Now I can officially say that it's GERMANY CALLING on Monday. I still can't believe it.
                          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                            Thanks so much guys!

This day has been really asikdjkajdoaidumfdnkfgdlfd. I PASSED! : ) And, today I also got a letter from the univeristy I applied for, and I got in!! So in a year I will be there studying German as my major! Suddenly all of my dreams are becoming real. He-he.

Now I can officially say that it's GERMANY CALLING on Monday. I still can't believe it.
                            I am so pleased for you and also excited, your life is going well and you deserve it, I am sure you will enjoy Germany and if you see Richard tell him i love him lol
                            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                              Thanks so much guys!

AAAAaaAaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, after a shitty day, something good, I'm so glad, you can't imagine.

All your dreams so near, fucking amazing. Monday, monday.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                                I am so pleased for you and also excited, your life is going well and you deserve it, I am sure you will enjoy Germany and if you see Richard tell him i love him lol
                                Thank you, I sure will!

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                                AAAAaaAaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, after a shitty day, something good, I'm so glad, you can't imagine.

All your dreams so near, fucking amazing. Monday, monday.
                                AAAAaaAaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! - that's pretty much how I feel at the moment too. Thank you girl, YES 4 days..
                                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Working...
                                X