Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Saar View Post
    Babynames! We're back from the doctor and our baby will be a boy, but I don't think the boyfriend will agree if I call him 'Till' or Richard'
    Ah thats lovely news, i am sure it did not matter which sex as long as baby is healthy

Had a really busy and enjoyable weekend so have not been here much, thought i would have loads of pages to read but must have been quiet here !!
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Whoa, back again. I see lots of new faces here, that's a good thing! Even if I'm not writing anything to here, I will try to read your posts so I know what's going on
      Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

• Wow, look who is here!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RZK View Post
          Whoa, back again. I see lots of new faces here, that's a good thing! Even if I'm not writing anything to here, I will try to read your posts so I know what's going on
          Hey RZK really great to see you here, just a shame i missed you
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I passed my firefighter certification course yesterday and I am now a certified exterior firefighter in New York State.
            We're all living in Amerika! Amerika ist wunderbar!

Comment

• Congratulations!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                I love Lübeck. A beautiful city!

I'm sure you will, if I make it to Germany while you're still there. And yes, let's plan that later!
                I will be in Lubeck around the 16th/17th of August. A couple of days there, and on Sunday 19th we take the train to Hamburg, for flying back to London.
                If anyone wants to gather in there... well, I invite to the K. und K.
                «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Got smacked (not literally) in the faces today. What is it with people telling gossip and lies in your name? I've now heard,after almost a year, why a friend doesn't talk to me anymore. She heard that I was telling lies and gossip behind her back, but I didn't do a thing! C'mon, I'm 29 and to old for that! Someone is making me look bad and she won't tell me who it is...

Friends, why do we need them and why do we trust people? Sorry, I'm a little down at the moment.

Comment

• Ahhhhhh, he is taking a photo..... "Y yo con estos pelos"

Love your avatar

Comment

• ^haha!

Don't move, smile!
                      «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                      Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                        I will be in Lubeck around the 16th/17th of August. A couple of days there, and on Sunday 19th we take the train to Hamburg, for flying back to London.
                        If anyone wants to gather in there... well, I invite to the K. und K.
                        WHY DO I HAVE TO LEAVE SO SOON!?!?!? I could do this . But no...August 4th I fly from Hamburg to London...and a few hours there...then back to the states
                        I do not want to leave.

Comment

• Injured myself running again
                          and also pointing out: the forum has been quiet this week!!!

Comment

• Maybe it's because of the summervacation or the good weather

Comment

• Good weather? I bet! It is amazing here in Germany but I injured myself running and I am slightly lazy at the moment x)

Comment

• Hopefully you didn't hurt yourself bad. Here in Belgium it is at the moment 30°C, but I have to work all week. On Saturday the good weather will disapear.

Comment

Working...
                                X