No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations! I hope you'll have a "voorspoedige zwangerschap" Names are always difficult haha, good luck with that!

(and for naming things after Rammstein members, coincidently my dog is called "Olli" Coincidental, cause his littername was Olaf and no matter how long we discussed the matter, Olli was just the name for him, so he's not even really named after Oliver )
    Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Weiter, weiter ins Verderben...

Comment

• Originally posted by grover View Post
      I hope you'll have a "voorspoedige zwangerschap"
      Congratulations Saar! Oh, Dutch and German are pretty much alike since I know what that means..

If everything goes as it should (which I'm pretty sure about) in 10 days I'm about to go to sleep for the first time in Germany.. The countdown begins.
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• I see two new people I do not know :O
        Back from Berlin and Dresden. Lack of free wifi so I am sorry for not updating
        Here is a picture of something awesome I've seen while in Berlin:529443_414679515244868_331575330_n.jpg
        Aaaand lots is going on but I am not sure what is going on for the rest of today I am back in Hamburg

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
          Congratulations Saar! Oh, Dutch and German are pretty much alike since I know what that means..

If everything goes as it should (which I'm pretty sure about) in 10 days I'm about to go to sleep for the first time in Germany.. The countdown begins.
          I hope to see your face asap

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post

In some things, Dutch and German are quite alike yeah I believe there are many German words in the Dutch language..

I'll keep my fingers crossed for your drivers' test, but I'm sure you'll make it How long are you gonna stay in Germany? I'm pretty jealous of you haha, even though I've just came from Germany two weeks ago
            Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Comment

• Germany is awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                I hope to see your face asap
                You will!

Originally posted by grover View Post
                In some things, Dutch and German are quite alike yeah I believe there are many German words in the Dutch language..

I'll keep my fingers crossed for your drivers' test, but I'm sure you'll make it How long are you gonna stay in Germany? I'm pretty jealous of you haha, even though I've just came from Germany two weeks ago
                Thank you! I will be staying there for a year.
                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                  I am back in Hamburg
                  Oh, I forgot I am in Luebeck in one month! Fancy Kaffee und Kuchen?
                  «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                  Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                    I wouldn't mind x)

@Abendwind: I better see your face we will make further plans when you are here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                      I love Lübeck. A beautiful city!

Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                      @Abendwind: I better see your face we will make further plans when you are here?
                      I'm sure you will, if I make it to Germany while you're still there. And yes, let's plan that later!

Comment

• Sounds good! I will be shopping in about 15 mins...I am excited xD I need some more clothes

Comment

• I downloaded 'Ted' a couple of weeks ago and I finally got round to watching it today. It was so fucking funny!
                          I have no hesitation in recommending it.

Comment

• Grover, did you do your drivers test and how was it?

Yes, German and Dutch have many similar words and is not quite difficult to learn, I think. I didn't have German in school and learned it by listening to Rammstein and reading their lyrics. So, besides that, I read German books and articles on horseriding and other stuff. Now I know a handfull of German words.

In the second week of August we will go on a citytrip to Köln.

Oh, and thank you all for the congratiolations. We have a name allready

Comment

• Ehm, yeah about 6 years ago It's Abendwind who has to take hers, I believe on thursday

I suppose German is probably fairly easy to learn, especially when Dutch is your native tounge. And I think it helps if one has a certain feeling for languages too

I'm quite fluent in German, but I've never really "learnt" it, like in school or something. I've spent 'half my childhood' there, so it's just something I picked up along the way, whilst playing with other kids and watching TV and stuff.. So I don't think I can judge the difficulty of it. I've had German in school though, and I remember that most kids there had lots of trouble with the grammar and everything, which makes me think that it's actually not really that easy to learn if one misses the 'feeling'. Or perhaps our teachers were just bad haha, most kids had issues with our English classes too

By the way, Köln is a beautiful city Enjoy
                              Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Comment

• Aw, my mistake

Thanks, we'll definately enjoy it. Keep our minds of work will do us good.

Comment

Working...
                                X