Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Snake

Just heard from my friend that she is visiting Lisbon in September and has asked me to go with her, as you can imagine i am very excited to be able to see some sunshine Is there any particular part of the city that you can recommend that we stay ?
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Lisboa

A beautiful city, Remembering a sunset in Miradouro da Graça.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
        Lisboa

A beautiful city, Remembering a sunset in Miradouro da Graça.
        Hi Maya,

Thankyou for that, i am so excited, she only asked me last night and confirmed this morning, we are only going for a couple of nights at the end of September but it will be so good to get away
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
          Congrats on passing your theoretical test Abendwind ! I know you will pass the driving test ! You can do it.
          Thank you!!

Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
          I'm going to Germany the first two weeks in December. I doubt it will be all that warm then.
          Where in Germany will you be?

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
          we are only going for a couple of nights at the end of September but it will be so good to get away
          You're finally getting your holiday! Excited for you!
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
            Hi Maya,

Thankyou for that, i am so excited, she only asked me last night and confirmed this morning, we are only going for a couple of nights at the end of September but it will be so good to get away
            End of September.... In Spain is not always good weather in those days, some years it begins to rain since 15th September. Hope you are lucky.

Comment

• I think we are going Friday 21st till Sunday 23rd September so i hope we will be lucky, be ironic if i leave rainy England for a rainy Portugal lol!!

Thanks Abendwind, its been a long time coming, i have not been abroad since 2004 when i went to Paris with my daughter

Comment

• That would be fucking funny.

Comment

• It could be even better, leaving a sunny England for a rainy Portugal.

Anyway, you'll love Lisboa.

Comment

• @Abendwind.
                    Dusseldorf first and then traveling around. No fixed destinations, but I'm going by myself so I can please myself

Comment

• A question. Why do men always have to be so hard to understand?! I'm about to lose my nerves right at this very moment. ._.

Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                      @Abendwind.
                      Dusseldorf first and then traveling around. No fixed destinations, but I'm going by myself so I can please myself
                      Sounds great. I can recommend Hamburg with all my heart!
                      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                        A question. Why do men always have to be so hard to understand?! I'm about to lose my nerves right at this very moment. ._.
                        Neither with them, Neither without them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                          Neither with them, Neither without them.
                          Agreed, but this one knows how to drive me crazy.

Comment

• ^ They drive Us crazy, but life would be more boring without them.

Comment

• Ha
                              Ha
                              Ha...

:-x
                              «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                              Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• It's true....

Now I'm thinking about it, i should be traveling there if plans wouldn't had changed.

Comment

Working...
                                X