Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The very best of luck from me too, hope i am not too late
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Oh and its raining again We had one of the biggest thunderstorms today that i can remember, at 1pm it was as black as midnight, really scary, people are saying that this is the start of the end of the world that is supposed to happen in December this year when all the planets line up ......
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
        Now the wind is blowing hard, I sent you such a big one that can't be called a package. Hope it arrives on time.
        Good luck!!!!!!
        You know, it arrived at a perfect time. Thank you! It sure was a big one! I just came home from the theoretical test of drivers' license and passed it with excellent marks. One step closer to Germany now!
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Congratulations!!!! Next the practise one. Sure, you'll have excellent marks too.

Finland, Germany, a new driver listening great music will be on your roads soon...

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post

Congratulations!!!! Next the practise one. Sure, you'll have excellent marks too.

Finland, Germany, a new driver listening great music will be on your roads soon...
            And nothing beats the German Autobahn at high speed while having some nice loud music coming out of your speakers

Congratulations with passing your theoretical test Abendwind!
            Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Weiter, weiter ins Verderben...

Comment

• Well done Abendwind!

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                You know, it arrived at a perfect time. Thank you! It sure was a big one! I just came home from the theoretical test of drivers' license and passed it with excellent marks. One step closer to Germany now!
                Well done Abendwind, i did not doubt for a minute that you would pass

Good luck in Germany, i am sure you will have lots of fun

Comment

• Thank you guys, your words mean a lot
                  ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Congrats on passing your theoretical test Abendwind ! I know you will pass the driving test ! You can do it._____Right now I'm at the bookstore chillin with my Russian friend. We walked to the store and she bought 3 carnival masks. She doesn't think she can make it back and wants to catch a cab.

Comment

• I was just reorganising my CD collection (some of 'm were still at my parents' house, some of them were at my own place, lot's of empty boxes... ) and I realized I have soooo many "special editions" with bonus CDs or DVDs that I have never listened to or watched :') Good way to spend the next weekend, since the weather is gonna be really bad
                      Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Comment

• I agree Grover. Fuck the rain, turn up the volume!

Comment

• Originally posted by grover View Post
                          since the weather is gonna be really bad

oh =o its still really hot here too. damn

but its not a surprise that the weather is always bad in summer

Comment

• Haha well, feels like it's been autumn here for about the past 12 months haha Glad I spent the past 2 weeks in the south of Germany, where it was nice and warm and sunny
                            Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Comment

• I'm going to Germany the first two weeks in December. I doubt it will be all that warm then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                                I'm going to Germany the first two weeks in December. I doubt it will be all that warm then.
                                i'm sure it won't

Comment

Working...
                                X