Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    My ambition was to get to 2000, that is now reached so wonder if i will one day catch up with Maya

I did not realise that i talked so much i thought i was quiet
    Two conversations with Edelweiss about Richard and it's done.

Welcome to reality

BTW, are you feeling better today?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post

Welcome to reality
      Thats true but Edelweiss is not often here at the same time, maybe i should just talk about him myself.....

I hope you are celebrating today, i saw the crowds on tv in Madrid last night, they were going mad, it is so lovely to see so many people proud of there country and there achievments
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• OOH Richard ! Yum Yum !

Comment

• Sorry for my lack of posts, I am enjoying my time in Germany and will more than likely be visiting Abendwind when she is here
          Oh, and ehhheheheheheheheheheheheheh...I may have been slightly drunk yesterday?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post

Welcome to reality

BTW, are you feeling better today?
            Sorry Maya i missed the last line....yes i am not feeling too bad today, first day back at work so bit tired after early start but much better than i was thankyou
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
              OOH Richard ! Yum Yum !
              Is that the best you can do he he he, we need to be here at the same time and have long hot conversations about our Reesh

Comment

• That sounds good ! I put 2 pics up for you in the Richard Zven Kruspe is a sex god thread. What I could do to that man, ride him and give him something he could eat all day and never be full !

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                  That sounds good ! I put 2 pics up for you in the Richard Zven Kruspe is a sex god thread. What I could do to that man, ride him and give him something he could eat all day and never be full !
                  Yeah i saw them, think we should carry on our conversation in his own thread, what do you think

Comment

• OK to the sex god thread it is....Ahh workin today.

Comment

• So, Maya, back from the celebrations? :-)
                      «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                      Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Greetings from Germany

Comment

• Greetz ! Enjoying your time there ?

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                            Greetings from Germany
                            Oh, hallo, wie geht's??? How's life?

«The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                            Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                              Oh, hallo, wie geht's??? How's life?

Es geht mir gut!! Sehr gut! Today I spent the day at the beach (I am by the North Sea for my first vacation within a vacation, next I will go to Berlin and so on). Und ich habe spaß!!! I will post links to some of the photos I have taken later . How have things been with all of you?

Comment

• Two weeks and I will be there too! I'm glad you have enjoyed your time there!
                                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Working...
                                X